Ludlow Bazaar - Calling all crafters!

O

old.Osmosis

Crafters of all skill levels, we need you for the Bazaar!

Whether the most humble apprentice to the most gnarled legendary grandmaster, all crafters are invited to Ludlow this Friday to make and sell your wares for the assembled throng of your fellow realm mates.

I'm the Crafter Wrangler for the event, so I'll be around to offer help and to also collect the (voluntary) cut of your profits at the end to help fund PARP, which goes to all the major alliences to assist with expensive duties like Excalibur door repairs.

Come set up shop early on Friday (8pm CET, 7pm GMT), and craft until you can't craft no more (or until you fall over from the weight of gold in your pockets), enjoy the kissing booth, the auction and other delights on offer.

There is only one thing I would ask of you, that the more experienced crafters help the less experienced ones with not only advice, but by passing on orders for lower level wares to them, that way we should all be able to keep ourselves busy.

Good luck to all, and enjoy the Bazaar!

C

CliffyG

How long does the event go on for? I'm currently training in tailoring and am at 215, should be a fair bit higher come friday but I will not be able to get on till later.

O

old.Ziera

Well, I am pretty sure it will take a couple of hours at least :)

C

CliffyG

At 300 now aiming for 400 by friday, is Osmosis your in game name?

M

minstrel_kyra

Well I will have some time before the slave auction so if you need a tailor, I am your gal.

I am presently over 650 in tailoring/clothmaking/leathermaking/metalcrafting.

O

old.Osmosis

Aye, Osmosis in the in-game name, I'm the guy in blue and black skulking around in the corner.

There will be a chat group setup, so all crafters please make yourself known to me when you get there and you'll be added. It'll mainly be used to allow everyone to keep in touch during the general hubbub of the Bazaar (to put it nicely :) ).

The aim is to get the crafters in the realm known to others, to make some money for the various alliances, and generally have some fun.

M

mathal

What about material merchants?

Will there be any support from GOA here? It would be great if we didn't have to run to Camelot or Excalibur for materials...

C

CliffyG

Re: What about material merchants?

Originally posted by mathal
Will there be any support from GOA here? It would be great if we didn't have to run to Camelot or Excalibur for materials...

Oh, i assumed there were merchants we could buy from in Ludlow.

L

listepik

well, last time, a band of merry merchants made their way to Ludlow, at the smell of a good income. I have heard a rumour, that someone Tipped them off this time too, so dont be surprised if they show up.

M

mathal

Lovely

I just wanted to be sure... you never know. :)

O

oldnick

Like i said in another thread I will try to attend.

My armor crafting is presently at 937 , but my tailoring is low so i will be requiring cloth/leather backings from tailors if people order plate/chain.

Is there going to be any set prices or can we fleece peeps for all they have ?

Nick

O

old.Osmosis

No set prices, charge what you want. However there will be lots of other crafters there, so some shopping around for the best price is to be expected :)

And please remember, a small donation from crafter's profits would be most welcome at the end of the event.

C

Col|

Won't be able to make this bizarre, like last time I'll be at work til gone 11pm so will prolly miss out entirely. :(

A

Addlcove

I´ll try to get Troryn there, although I can quarantee that you wont get any money from me as I am only going to make leather/cloth for the armorcrafters that can´t do it themselves and I have yet to charge a profit for an item made.

P

Psy|:m00:

Originally posted by CliffyG
How long does the event go on for? I'm currently training in tailoring and am at 215, should be a fair bit higher come friday but I will not be able to get on till later.

Last time it lasted until the Middies Relic raided :rolleyes:

Guess they forgot ludlow is 5 minutes away from Castle Excalibur :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread