lucky!

- English -

Resident Freddy
just been pulled for speeding in a 30 by 2 coppers, was doing 56 :XXX

they let me off with a warning phew!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
You're a tit for doing 56 :p

Why did they let you off though, normally you're meant to get a court hearing for anything around or over 50 :eek:

- English -

Resident Freddy
You're a tit for doing 56 :p

Why did they let you off though, normally you're meant to get a court hearing for anything around or over 50 :eek:

i got no idea tbh, they said i seem like a nice guy just dont do it again, was only 50metres from home also ! :p

think ill drive like a grandad now

Nate

FH is my second home
I got pulled over a little while ago by a Police Van, was a night out trying to get my mates to the pub before closing time. I was also around 60 but they just let me off, not before telling my mate to put his seatbelt on ;o yeah thats right, it's his fault! Book him loo.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes, quite lucky.

You got pulled over, better that then speeding in a residential area and running over a kid.

Either way, a lesson learned.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ive done 40 in a 30 zone with a copper following me all the way. i didnt get pulled over either :)

Davejohnson

Banned
only encounter i had with a trafficpolice was when i was going to work in the summer, was doing about 150-160km/h on a 70 road, one of those pretty small countryroads, when i turned a small roadcorner and suddenly theres a cop coming from the other direction...

so i think "fuck" and study the rearview mirror hysterically, and i see the car stopping, and starting to turn around.

beeing 'scared' as fuck, i do the only sensible thing and step on the gas as hard as i can.. luckily i lost him pretty fast.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
just been pulled for speeding in a 30 by 2 coppers, was doing 56 :XXX

they let me off with a warning phew!

I'm sure when you kill a kid because you didn't learn your lesson and plough into him at 60mph, he'll share your sentiments on how lucky it was you didn't get a ticket today.

The. Law. Is. There. For. A. Reason.

- English -

Resident Freddy
I'm sure when you kill a kid because you didn't learn your lesson and plough into him at 60mph, he'll share your sentiments on how lucky it was you didn't get a ticket today.

The. Law. Is. There. For. A. Reason.

sure,

im not saying i did right and i have sure learnt my lesson, the cheapway i guess. I made this post to inform others basically to be aware. And please dont flame me for speeding, no driver in the world can say they have never gone 31 in a 30, especially on a wide open road at 10;30 where the road should easily be 50, though like i said - i know i was in the wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom