Lucky Luke!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aww damn these uk gun control laws ffs i wanna go out and shoot clay pigeons and water melons and i totally can not do that with my bb gun, just dont get the oomf :(

seriously though kids remember guns arnt cool!!

who am i kidding guns rock!!!!! :worthy:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
aww damn these uk gun control laws ffs i wanna go out and shoot clay pigeons and water melons and i totally can not do that with my bb gun, just dont get the oomf :(

seriously though kids remember guns arnt cool!!

who am i kidding guns rock!!!!! :worthy:
gas powered bb guns are illegal now afaik :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah well so are drugs but that doesnt stop folk owning them,

and my bb gun is for display purposes only (also i shoot a frying pan in the summer but only on my own property) and if someone has a problem with my bb gun they'll shit a kitten when they see the rest of my weap collection tbh :clap:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
hehe i didnt hand my little arsenal(sp?) in either (they honestly expect you to hand in things costing an average of £50+ for a crappy £10 and a pat on the back???)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol aye,
you wait theyll have an amnisty on cutlery, DIY equipment, nail files, those tweeky things that some gals use on their eye lashes (scarey mofos they are), sporting equipment well just about everything hay pillows too cos you can smother some one with one of those,

when they take all that away too then i'll hand in my toys.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think co2 powered guns are still legal just need to show the cozzers where you lock them up to get the little piece of paper saying you can have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom