Lucky guy!

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, his name is Manish... is it FH manish? *^^;

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Really lucky, like two thai guys i saw both where impailed by a 8 cm round tube, no vital parts damaged, just pull out the tube and stitch the wound shut.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Did i read that right, or was the guys head impaled by a 1.2meter metal pole that fell off a bus? :eek7:

Even if lucky, that ain't really lucky :D

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
yes, says its a traffic accident, and a 1,2m pole came lose from a bus and impaled his head

afterwards he got on one of those bike cabs ride things they have, and got a ride to the nearest hospital, but they weren't able to do anything for him there so they sent him by an abmulance to another hospital

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Guess that makes the tired remark of hole in the head a bit more poignant. Or perhaps now peeps will take the piss out of him by shouting nine inch nails 'head like a hole' at him :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
how the fuck do you survive some shit like that?!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
how the fuck do you survive some shit like that?!

Well, you know that some people say that some are thick as pig shit or that they are air heads. Well I guess you just found out this metaphor has some real meaning to it :p

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Depends how big the brain is i guess :)

Some people have large brains some people have small brains

Amphrax/Arauddry

large parts of the brain is not used, don't think the size differ that much, that is the size of the brain is probably about the same for all people in relation to the size of there skull

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
yes, says its a traffic accident, and a 1,2m pole came lose from a bus and impaled his head

Cool, my swedish isn't as bad as i thought then :D

These things happen quite alot actually, people getting pole...no...not going there, peoples getting scre...no...

Damnit.

Ask Bahu for f*cks sake, he knows the poles.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Lucky to survive yes, but seriously fucking unlucky to be impaled in the first place.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
its not that odd that someone get impaled by something in a bus crash, there quite often poles and shit all over the place

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom