LucasArts classics

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Seems Lucas is releaseing his old games as classics for under a tenner on the 10th of November.

Seen Monkey Island games, X-Wing games, Full Throttle and The Dig listed so far. Hopefully Sam and Max and Day of the Tenticle will get a re-release as well.

raaaar.

Athan

Resident Freddy
In a form that will "simply work" on Windows XP without any fiddling ?

-Ath

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Just restarted Monkey Island 3 again.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
X-wing and Tie-Fighter for XP? Please say so! I'll have to buy a new joystick though, as you can't really play those with the mouse/keyboard.

Athan

Resident Freddy
Oi Ch3tan, how about a URL/cite so we can check info ourselves? :twak:

-Ath

mank!

Part of the furniture
inactionman said:
X-wing and Tie-Fighter for XP? Please say so! I'll have to buy a new joystick though, as you can't really play those with the mouse/keyboard.

OH MY DAYS

i found my old boxes for those games in the attic last weekend but they were empty.

the disappointment was great.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Tie fighter ftw.

Nothing like the nervousness of flying a default TIE with no shield. Advanced == cheating. You should be able to take out 3 X-Wings without a shield by using teh force !

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Wij said:
Tie fighter ftw.

Nothing like the nervousness of flying a default TIE with no shield. Advanced == cheating. You should be able to take out 3 X-Wings without a shield by using teh force !

Seconded! Tie Fighter got me online, Jedi Knight got me into gaming, and XWA made me an internet geek.

Damn you lucas arts!

*diverts power from lasers to engines and flies away*

Yaka

Part of the furniture
sam and max ep1 due for world wide release on nov 1st, its already out in usa and getting rave reviews

Chilly

Balls of steel
Yet more evidence that the current gaming market is dull and is about as innovative as trem wanting to bum someone?

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Or maybe evidence of a growing market and giving a new generation a chance to play games they've only heard about?

Chilly

Balls of steel
good point babs ya ****. stop poking holes in my arguments.

G

with no internweb access since the 19th of september, i've been playing hl again, and every other game ive got hidden in the loft

Chilly

Balls of steel
your own fault for expecting to get a good service for free ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom