Lubbocks Black List, okt. edition.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Fall has come and so is the time to renew my black list so people know why i am chasing them and dying painfully in their path :D

I am proud to say that for the second time ever i have gotten my revenge and can remove someone from the list that havnt happend since Rowena days, Fafnir lost a fight to me and a little help in Dodens and therefore Fafnir is off the list for now :cheers:

But here is the list with only 1 new annoying middie :twak:

Gustav, for always filling my armor backside with arrows making it hard to sit down.

Goh for making me make so many damn 20 minutes runs to get to HW.

Ixnay for pwning me with backside attacks in Dodens.

Dwera for making comments about relics that makes me scared of leaving alb frontier on its own and reducing me to a paranoid little pally crying myself to sleep every night.

Trollum for hiding his big troll body behind a small stone at Surs thinking he wouldnt be noticed, that wont be tolerated.

Mariyn, BD who knows why he is on the list ;)

Dagger, almost made it off the list then he hit me for 4 damage with some little grey con Dagger and thats just embarrasing.

And finally Remish for nuking me so hard that my other toons i logged in got damage from it.

So thx for many good days in the frontier and lets keep up the fun, remember winning isnt always the most fun part <whats a always pwned loser has to say>.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
:drink: funny list, who should I kill/disturb in an odd way ingame to make that list? :worthy:

EDIT: Strange, suddenly I can see you signature, couldnt before, nvm the question then, muwhahahaha! xD

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
awww :) lubb im still there :p

i play some other chars atm until i can get mystik back and up and running :) and daggers still vll24 waiting to hit yeh for 4!!111111

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
sshot238_.jpg

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
thats slander coming from you Svart i would never hug a kobbie ;)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
im hurt :( i always hug u wen i see you (wen i play dagger/mystik/vatech) <--all kobbi's and i expect hugs back!

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
My name is Lubbock and im a Kobbiehugoholic, its been 2 days since my last hug :drink:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Lubbock said:
I am proud to say that for the second time ever i have gotten my revenge and can remove someone from the list that havnt happend since Rowena days, Fafnir lost a fight to me and a little help in Dodens and therefore Fafnir is off the list for now :cheers:
:) Well atleast i made more rps than the two of you :p I knew you where inside and spotted you tolate to be able to hide my bot for spreadheals :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Lubbock said:
Ixnay for pwning me with backside attacks in Dodens.

You'd be lucky to see me ingame again mate, but I'll let you know if I get the urge back to play once again ;)

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
:) Well atleast i made more rps than the two of you :p I knew you where inside and spotted you tolate to be able to hide my bot for spreadheals :)

hehe i know you took out 3 albs just before we charged, good thing with very informative dead albs :m00:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Lubbock said:
hehe i know you took out 3 albs just before we charged, good thing with very informative dead albs :m00:
Aye and one of the reasons I had fafne on stick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom