lowest computer requirements for warhammer

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
'lo all!
Does anybody know what the requirements will be for warhammer? i can only play on laptop and looking for a new one so thought i check what will be needed for warhammer.

tnx for replies :worthy:

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
No one knows, not even the Developers yet :p

As a guess:

I'd say one of the latest 128mb graphics card is gona be helpful if not needed, and processor wise proberly looking at 2.5ghz+ if you can. And for RAM I would say 512mb is likely to be minimum, but it could well be 1024mb, and you'll proberly do well for other games to get 1024 anyway :)

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
do you think that maybe use a 2ghz processor and like 2 gb ram and maybe a 256 graphic card would work?

if i can fit all that in :D

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
I suspect it'll be much, much lower than you might think.

One of the reasons for WoW's success is that it's playable by the average joe home user who got his pc from pc world a couple of years ago. "Halve the system requirements, double the playerbase" is a popular quote and, if a silly thing to say mathematically, you still get the idea.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think its released yet, they havent done first beta yet..

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Nightchill said:
I suspect it'll be much, much lower than you might think.

One of the reasons for WoW's success is that it's playable by the average joe home user who got his pc from pc world a couple of years ago. "Halve the system requirements, double the playerbase" is a popular quote and, if a silly thing to say mathematically, you still get the idea.

I think NC has a point here - they would be shooting themselves in the foot if they only catered to people with 1500£ machines etc.

That being said, they will likely target a medium/low capacity machine as it looks when the game is released, which is in the late part of 2007 (probably towards christmas). Which means a pretty strong machine by todays standards. If you own a 2-3 year old machine today then it will still likely be able to play WAR but at low settings, if you own a 1 year old comp today it will likely play WAR at medium settings, and if you own a brand spanking new machine with the best of everything today, or if you build a new machine over the coming year you will likely be able to play it at high settings.

Garthilk

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah the game is in alpha still, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom