Lowbies

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, that brings a bad name to us Muppets! :)

lol, i tried to swear but lamer fh edited it out in my post lol. Fine his not a muppet, just a stinking adding person from CM that requires himself to cheat to ruin others playtime by bug abusing.

Fluitz post the SS damn it, i can't find the dam folder that they go into!!

Sorin

Banned
lol i found out who your pally was, you just engaged and ran to beno keep. Then you tried to add on me in a 1v1's then ran away on necro as mids got close. Then i tried to kill you on necro, your pet died you rana way and bugged abuse on bridge and hid your pet while you were in shade form.

Got a SS of you putting your pet inside the bridge wall and you laughing at me as i can't attack your pet. Enjoy your ban you laming cheating ass **** lol.

Fluitz's alt was there to, so enjoy your ban you muppet.

Lets try from the start.

You were the one adding my lowbie pally. Not skillfull.
If you added on my arms i woulden't have any problems with it.

My problem is with your warrior, not your alts.
So unless i have a reason to add your alts i leave you alone.

And no... you did not try to kill my necro... it was you and two other mids, cuz you couldn't handle it alone.

You ran away like a pussy about 7 times.

And for the "ban":
Bring it bitch!!
if you don't do it, i will add you with my necro everytime i see you solo.
Reminds me of you :p

Fucking gimp.. trying to kill a rr3 pally twice.. and failed twice.

Worthless peice of shit cake.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Did i give you two decent close fights last? I thought i did. :)

Yeah :) Liked the fight with you on my merc more though ;) just need respec him to solo ra's :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
LoL first of all i didn't add. You were standing on the bridge when a mid told me it was you, i slammed hit you a few times and u jumped of bridge engaged me and ran to beno. You came back once again, did the same thing, engaged me and ran to beno, 3rd time a zerker who also knew it was you tried to kill you, but again you engaged him and ran to beno then you dissapeared. You know to wn a fight you actually have to use more than the engage button you know, it kinda helps.

Then you loged ur necro, this was the second time i attcked you, after you added on my fight with adzz, i then slamed ur necro, stripped some of it;s buffs, lagged and when pc had unpaused the thane and zerker were already on your pet. You then ran away, and summoned pet inside bridge wall so we couldn;t hit you. I don't need to lie, there were plently of hibs/albs/mids that will back up my story exactly, so dunno what your going on about.

My credibility or some random from CM. Think i might just have a tad bit more.

Go bug abuse and cheat some more you moron. Didn't think people could get to another low, but to summon pets in bridge so people can't attack it while you stand there being unkillable.

gratz.

:worthy:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah :) Liked the fight with you on my merc more though ;) just need respec him to solo ra's :)

2 deaths 27k rp's, then i ld'd :(

But i enjoyed tonight. Was also fun alb mini grps tryna farm the soloers and being raped several times. Hey linux and co, and oniqakua or what eva ya name is.

Plus my regards go to vald and bylou who also tried to kill us all with the bg/pbaoe combination. Maybe you will actually then to kill one of one day. Tip, bylou you can use more than just that pbaoe button you know, it's called DD's haha.

Sorin

Banned
LoL first of all i didn't add. You were standing on the bridge when a mid told me it was you, i slammed hit you a few times and u jumped of bridge engaged me and ran to beno. You came back once again, did the same thing, engaged me and ran to beno, 3rd time a zerker who also knew it was you tried to kill you, but again you engaged him and ran to beno then you dissapeared. You know to wn a fight you actually have to use more than the engage button you know, it kinda helps.

Then you loged ur necro, i slamed ur necro, stripped some of it;s buffs, lagged and when pc had unpaused the thane and zerker were already on your pet. You then ran away, and summoned pet inside bridge wall so we couldn;t hit you. I don't need to lie, there were plently of hibs/albs/mids that will back up my story exactly, so dunno what your going on about.

My credibility or some random from CM. Think i might just have a tad bit more.

Go bug abuse and cheat some more you moron. Didn't think people could get to another low, but to summon pets in bridge so people can't attack it while you stand there being unkillable.

gratz.

:worthy:

Lol you fucking pussy fart... we both know that you asked your girlfriends to help you.
Irrc you even asked the bard to strip my pet from buffs by standing next to him and pointing at me.

And you added my duel with the thane, thankfully he stoped hitting.
Why the fuck would i give you the pleasure of my 600rps if you add motherfucker?

Wait wait wait wait. Did a necro kill a tank? How the fuck?! You're like uber and stuff.

You fucked up so bad there ^^

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Wait wait wait wait. Did a necro kill a tank? How the fuck?! You're like uber and stuff.

Didn't even kill me, he tried to add several times, then got pwned after a thane/zerk helped me kill his pet so he ran away. Even then you gota play preety shit if you can't handle 3 tank type classes. It's not like it takes about 20 hits for a tank to kill a pet without it even lifetapping :p But no he performed so badly that he just ran.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Lol you fucking pussy fart... we both know that you asked your girlfriends to help you.
Irrc you even asked the bard to strip my pet from buffs by standing next to him and pointing at me.

Why the fuck would i give you the pleasure of my 600rps if you add motherfucker?

Didn't realise bards could strip buffs. And lol the thane hated you also. I told him it was you and he started attacking and thought i would kill you but you just engaged me again and ran.

Sorin

Banned
Didn't even kill me, he tried to add several times, then got pwned after a thane/zerk helped me kill his pet so he ran away. Even then you gota play preety shit if you can't handle 3 tank type classes. It's not like it takes about 20 hits for a tank to kill a pet without it even lifetapping :p But no he performed so badly that he just ran.

I never said i was skilled motherfucker. :kissit::kissit:

Btw....

When are you gonna ban me?

Don't wanna renew my subs if they are getting closed anyway.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
mates how about 50 2h 42 parry 39 thrust 13 shield spec with celerity proc 2h on armsman? :eek:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
but i like the look of the champ weapon ;(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I never said i was skilled motherfucker. :kissit::kissit:

Yeh so you cheat instead, if you can't win just cheat, good morals you got there. But then again the Guild CM comes to my mind so what should i expect. Not much quite frankly. Neva expected people to bug abuse but it's you so.....i just dunno what else to say now.

Fluitz post the dam SS lol. People deserve to see how the muppet cheats.

Sorin

Banned
Yeh so you cheat instead, if you can't win just cheat, good morals you got there.

You said that... i didn't.

And its the wrong url for ban shots gimp.

Try www.camelot-europe.com

In any case, gotta go.

Say hi to your boyfriends for me.

Oh yeah.. and gratz for learning the meaning of punctuation Gimp!

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved

So you mean you failed to kill a tank with a necro? How the fuck do you fail that?

Did you also manage to make light dark and water dry?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
So you mean you failed to kill a tank with a necro? How the fuck do you fail that?

rr5 champ with cele charge?

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
no mayet ur rr3 champ is already op dont use celerity on it plz :) and ffs why did u respec out of shield?

and ppl try add soloing ppl with a necro is just laugh and sure any soloer closeby will come and ganck it. Unless the soloer jumps the necro himself for testing his luck.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

A bard buff shear thats gotta be the first-.-

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
A bard buff shear thats gotta be the first-.-

I shear buffs with my bard anytime of the day. I shear also with my shade, my chantress, my mentalist, all depends on what I smoked just before

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Shot at 2007-08-03

As you can see abusing los to gain an advantage by placing pet inside bridge wall after we had been hitting it. Therefore we were unable to kill the necro which i believe would constitute cheating am i right?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
no mayet ur rr3 champ is already op dont use celerity on it plz :) and ffs why did u respec out of shield?

Blunt/Shield on chimp whas quite fun, but i wanted some group experiance on it (ie. ezz mode rps till rr5). Might respec it back to blunt/shield sooner then l8r.

Last I checked Bradlex was a Warrior though, but thanks for playing.

Caeli said:

Then again you might suggest a chimp is a hybrid and not a "real" tank. Your welcome btw.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the exact spelling of your necro sorin? Or does anyone know, something like scaer or something, but not sure. Anyone else know.

Cba to look through my logs. :p Too long!!!!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
C'mon people.. bring ya lowbies when you solo.

And together we will rule the world.

Thanks for the nice fight btw Vanyx.
Pretty much equal realm rank. :worthy:

what is your paladin called?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom