Lowbie sb spec

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I made a shadowblade today, hopefully gonna get him to 50 soon :)
I enjoy playing stealthers and think that sbs can perform great.

Anyways I'm unsure what spec to go for at low rr, I came out with this spec:

39 cs
31 LA
39 Axe
35 stealth
35 env

What do you think of it? or is it really neccessary to have 44 cs?
btw what speed are legendary axes and sun axes on mid? :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
I made a shadowblade today, hopefully gonna get him to 50 soon :)
I enjoy playing stealthers and think that sbs can perform great.

Anyways I'm unsure what spec to go for at low rr, I came out with this spec:

39 cs
31 LA
39 Axe
35 stealth
35 env

What do you think of it? or is it really neccessary to have 44 cs?
btw what speed are legendary axes and sun axes on mid? :)

Legendaries are 4.0, Sun Axes are 4.1, irrc.

As for spec, something like 44CS, 39axe, 35stealth and LA/env bit lower.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Legendaries are 4.0, Sun Axes are 4.1, irrc.

As for spec, something like 44CS, 39axe, 35stealth and LA/env bit lower.

4.1! thats nice :) so can use with malice oh :):)

44 cs
25 LA
38 Axe
35 Stealth
35 Env

is gonna be my spec, get off evade stun in axe, side stun in LA and highish cs

only thing I'm unsure of is how much 25 LA lowers the damage? (compared to 31 or 35 f.e )

also, (too many questions :)) can you store sun weapons in vault?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
only thing I'm unsure of is how much 25 LA lowers the damage? (compared to 31 or 35 f.e )
From doing some reading on VN recently apparently each point above 25 gives you 0.34% more damage on both weapons until you hit the 51 composite "sweet spot". Imo not worth gimping other lines like CS to increase LA tho.

also, (too many questions :)) can you store sun weapons in vault?
Yes - also you can store mezz venom (ml9) in there too :)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
I would not spec lower than 39 in LA, got too much used to the off evade stun chain. But i guess it's a personal preference and it's sucks agaisnt tanks to not have the last WS debuff.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I was thinking about something similar for my SB.
I specced it as critblade first, but figured 3 points lower sword and CS was worth it to get 25 in LA.
The 0.34% damage per point in LA that Bluesky mentioned i think only applies to basedamage as well.

Was thinking about this for rr4:
44CS
39 sword(wanna pull out the 2-hander now and then for some PAs, so want a little more than just composite)
36 stealth
33 env
25 LA

Basically same as your last spec. :)

Frosty would be nice, Septima, but i'm having a hard time landing Frosty on my zerker when i'm fighting assassins and shield users.
Figured i might as well try and get those debuffs off instead. Sword has a 7 sec evade stun at 39 sword(2nd style) as well. Axe has a 6 sec stun at 34 axe.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I would not spec lower than 39 in LA, got too much used to the off evade stun chain. But i guess it's a personal preference and it's sucks agaisnt tanks to not have the last WS debuff.

There's an off evade stun chain in both sword and axe lines, with the same stun duration afaik

kivik

Part of the furniture
39 LA in nice, but not really worth it to be honest, I hardly ever landed it when I had it and hamstring chain > that anyways so.

Last spec(s) looks fine.

Also if you are going to use Sun weapons and store them in vault so you don't have to have the belt itself in template, you'll want other weapons that are can replace the sun one. I didn't and it was not fun :mad:

I'm going;

50 LA
38 Sword
35 Stealth
35 Envenom
10 CS

:D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
34 cs
40-41 la
36 Sword/Axe
35 Stealth
32 Envenom

Aiming towards 44+ La at decent RR ;)

Im thinking of making an sb also ... as personally i think of all 3 Assasins atm the have the most unexplored potential ... Nightshades are easy to play to a point , but beyond that their limits are quiet low :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
dont think that cs lower than 44 is decent, any cs style is much better than LA ones, LA is just not viable anymore imo, just roll a zerker , see your dmg, cry, and roll a crit sb :):)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
does anyone know the stats of the sun axes? cant find it anywhere :(

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
DMG is 62.5%dmg + LAspec/3 basically.
Think perforateartery is down atm or something. But i remember Vilna's test table for buffed 4.0/4.1 speed weaps @ rr5 was 35CS/36LA with all rest 50compo. (if i remember correctly and without auto training). Just work your way to that spec i guess.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Shadowzerk is the only real way to go at lower rr! :D

50 LA
37 stealth/axe
35 env

go rape! :D

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
I got the same problems with frosty gaze to land it. But when it lands it does awnsome damage and the stun make me win several close fights.
One trick to improve the odds to land it it's to run through your opponent just after you landed the first style of the chain, works perfectly ;)

Using the axe off evade chain is not an option to me, i'm using a wyrdd spec so only 35 at rr5 on axe and the damage would be crap :(

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
:)

Dont go for sun axe on sb. I just made a new temp had sun axe in my old temp, and worked great for a while but now 95% of all inf/ns got capped energy ressists and cl buffs. So you do most dam whit slash/crush anyway.

And ofc go 44cs lower your env to 27 (for rr3 spec) dont nead it that mutch tanks whil kill you enyway as a lowbe and inf/ns whil use remedy 99% of the times you meet em. and for casters all you nead is a 2h :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom