Low turn out on hib Dragon mini's

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
please note the following if you are not aware of it.

A DRAGON'S REVENGE

- The towns of Ludlow, Ardee, and Vasudheim have been repaired and the majority of their residents have returned to their homes, though some have chosen to remain in the tents.

- The Dragonsworn have retreated. Camps remain in Cornwall, Dartmoor, Skona Ravine, Malmohus, the Bog of Cullen and Sheeroe Hills.

- The Medal of Honor and Honoring the Hardworking quests have been disabled.

- The Storytellers James Maury, Snorri Sturlson, and Edward Plunkett stand outside the gates of the capital cities to help players learn the tale of the Dragon's revenge. They offer a quest chain that leads to the Dragonsworn Manual of Arms reward.

- The Dragonsworn raiders have been defeated, and will no longer attack Humberton, Tir na mBeo, and Huginfel. The Dragonslayers have returned to their homes in these towns.

- A Dragonslayer Journeyman has taken the Dragonslayers' posts in each realm's allied town. 'The Great Hunt' quest is now given by these journeymen. It is repeatable, and each completion grants a token that can be traded in for a single piece of Dragonslayer Armor.

This means

A) you will have to do the mini's far more often than in the past.
B) you also not be able to get quick cl xp from honoring the hardworking quest as it has been removed. This also means no quick cash either from those quests.
c) The realm hastener has also been decreased in speed, so no more quick questing either.

It really is advisable that numbers are on these raids so that you can sort out your toons quickly and with far less hassle unless that is you like needless punishment.

So far i've seen two failed raids now due to lack of attendance. Please turn up for the raids.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll start doing the quests soon~ish on my bard

CorNokZ

Cool, how about tomorrow? I have a bit of a tight schedule today :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Gonna have to take a raincheque till tuesday morn/afternoon about 1pm CorN, family stuff just cropped up. Sorry mate, will help ya but just not today :/

CorNokZ

np mate.. We'll do it some other time, when we both have free time on our hands :)

CorNokZ

I started on my dragon quests, but will need some help soon :) Also with the necky and cloak quests..

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Do mean to turnup to at least 1 more run of the raids, just so damn hard to get motiviated to do the bloody quests on multiple toons :(.

(especially when there's a 101 things to do in-game, even now after all this time)

CorNokZ

I'm on mini dragons now mate! Soul helped me out :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Where do these quests start? Would like to get as far as i can on them tonight!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Where do these quests start? Would like to get as far as i can on them tonight!

Tir na nog, Tir na Mbeo, Refugee camp at ardee. Pick all of those up and head to Sheeroe :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
right, done up to the quest where you have to kill 4 named dragons and then another where you have to kill 1 named one (if the bloody thing would spawn) Is there any trick to get them to spawn? went to the loc in the guide and couldnt see anything.

Think the 4 dragon quest needs a FG, got adds and BB died when i tried one of the dragons on top of the hill.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
right, done up to the quest where you have to kill 4 named dragons and then another where you have to kill 1 named one (if the bloody thing would spawn) Is there any trick to get them to spawn? went to the loc in the guide and couldnt see anything.

Think the 4 dragon quest needs a FG, got adds and BB died when i tried one of the dragons on top of the hill.

That part quest for adolescants will be completed as soon as 1 of the mini dragons die.Mini Dragon raids every tues/Thurs at 20:00 GMT been going fast lately also take up Glimmer Prince quest as they do Glimmer Prince once they done minis.

Make sure you done ALL Quests btw Wood/Stone/Wisp/lost supplies etc as to get armour all quests must be completed.

Once minis are done hand in quest to dragonslayer you then go back to TNM get you medal then return dragonslayer who then offers you the armour.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom