Lovely fun tonight in Sauvage

G

gustav

Some great battles tonight in Sauvage...perhaps this is a portent of things to come. :) I certainly hope so.

We started early this evening, a small group of 5 guildies and I decided to try our luck in Sauvage. Gurkburk, Asgvas, Myzt, Glorebard, myself and of course death spammer himself Gorin, (special mention to Fink!). By the end of the evening there were more Mids and Albs than you could shake a stick at, and the pitched battles going on near Renaris were da bomb!! Surely this is how its supposed to be all the time?

Many thanks to all those who came away from emain and made the night so enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing you all again out there.

--------------------------------------------
Gustav Kobbie Hunter

G

Garris-

Didn't stick around, but it sounds fun. Thanks for pinning me on the ground as I ran past to get to Beno.

On that note - I actually resisted my first grown-up mez ever! Go me!

Heh. I had to take the long route to get to Beno after that.. and when I got there the Mid Zerg had arrived.. so I died.

F

Farnis

Indeed - top night - except for when I got popped by dogbone with lifebane that was hitting me for 72 per tick...bahh!
He then has the cheek to come and find me hiding like a baby behind a tree trying to heal while hit with greater disease....git :)

Just wait till im 50 - if i ever get there ;)

Big up to gustav and all your boys...

Ta.

Fink.

S

scunn

You stole our keep <curses at mids> .

However thanks for all the fun we had for hours and great fair fights too. Alot of fun last night.

Thanks to all the albs too that showed up to stop us getting ganked over and over :p

Well done mids and albs :) Top fun :)

O

old.mattshanes

Dam i was asleep i would of been there otherwise to torment you gustav:p

Users who are viewing this thread