Love DAoC? Live in London?

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Im with Kami :l
Givf Dominic Diamond and Patrick Moore as the Gamesmaster anyday!

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
yaruar

yaruar said:
I'd come along if it wasn't for the fact that i'm not really a representative DAoC player as I have a job, a girlfriend and a life....

;)

Blah lies lies! You played Daoc just as much as me at one point, come back to us Yaruar

Xyla - mid excal

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Can't resist bumping this because I saw the 'Review' over the weekend. Right after 'Teh Hour of Power!!!' (I hate being unable to get back to sleep on a Sunday morning :()

Anyway, it was very nice... they had a video of a Firby in TOA armour... then you realised it was sombody else and they spent pretty much the remainer of it wondering around outside the Hib SI starter town talking about combo's and how the yellow bar was for magic :rolleyes:

Anyway, Lots of Bumpage :)

Dekker

Fledgling Freddie
But who was the chimp they got to go on the show?

The burning question still remains....

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
"that bald gamesmaster bloke" was Sir Patrick fucking Moore! ~sighs~
Shows the mindset of players here quite well tho tbh :touch:

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
"and now on BBC2, The Sky At Night. Presented by Sir Patrick Fucking Moore."

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Archeon said:
Anyway, it was very nice... they had a video of a Firby in TOA armour... then you realised it was sombody else and they spent pretty much the remainer of it wondering around outside the Hib SI starter town talking about combo's and how the yellow bar was for magic :rolleyes:

did they point a lot? (all I remember from the adverts for it were the presenters pointing a silly amount whilst saying it was all about "games yeah!" - that said it was being played every ad break and therefore delaying the next bit of buffy the vampire slayer at lunchtimes so I was somewhat biased against it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom