Love DAoC? Live in London?

G-team - Simon

Fledgling Freddie
Then I want you to send me an email or a PM. We are looking for one lover of the game to come on to Gamezville and talk a bit about the game. There is one snag we will need you this Thursday, yes, tomorrow! :)

Gamezville is a one hour magazine show about computer games on Sky One.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
G-team - Simon said:
Then I want you to send me an email or a PM. We are looking for one lover of the game to come on to Gamezville and talk a bit about the game. There is one snag we will need you this Thursday, yes, tomorrow! :)

what´s AoC?

G-team - Simon

Fledgling Freddie
it is an abbreviation for Age of Camelot. Sorry I missed out the D. :twak:

nick

Fledgling Freddie
When I don't wish to answer a question can I then choose to reply with "Cry More Noob"?

Scrote

Fledgling Freddie
Pity the programmes a bit...well,the formats a bit naff.

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
:eek:

oooh that sounds like it could be cool, come on, somebody's gotta do it you can be on tv! and the format isnt naff, my brother watches it like every time its on...

shame i haven't played daoc properly for half a year, i hate it now :x

good luck with the show!

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
G-team - Simon said:

I'd come along if it wasn't for the fact that i'm not really a representative DAoC player as I have a job, a girlfriend and a life....

;)

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
I'd come along if it wasn't for the fact that i'm not really a representative DAoC player as I have a job, a girlfriend and a life....

;)

but since you got a 50 thane you are automaticly classed as a hardcore player

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cavex ElSaviour said:
but since you got a 50 thane you are automaticly classed as a hardcore player

But not because of the level 50.

Baxx

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:

;)

and ure the hair from ure head seems so have slid off onto ure mouth, quickly put it back before anyone notices :p

Eroa

Banned
Imo you should invite the kid in nick's avatar to talk about the game.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Eroa said:
Imo you should invite the kid in nick's avatar to talk about the game.

He'd flatten the lot of them, and munch 'em all up :touch:

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Baxx said:
and ure the hair from ure head seems so have slid off onto ure mouth, quickly put it back before anyone notices :p

LOL! I am so easily amused.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
That programme sucks, the 2 blokes presenting it don't know shit about games. Bring back Violet Berlin and that bald Gamesmaster bloke!

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
But not because of the level 50.

everyone knows that no one invites thanes to groups because if they did the albs and hoibs would be QQing more because nobody could take the indignity of losing to a man in an apron.

You wait till I start pwning with my thrown spec warrior and mend spec shamen bot.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
d00d from G-Team... I actually watch that show... one of you two suck at Tony Hawks Underground :p I`d wtfpwn j00 ;0

Make it the thursday after next and I can actually watch the thing :D

Bye, n00b :p

PS: Cant wait to see how the person describes DAoC... Most probably some fun loving hib/alb who will trash mids..

Hargh

Fledgling Freddie
Violet Berlin is stillabout on Game Pad on Bravo. It get's repeated quite a lot tho so some of the programs and therefore the games are 6 months old.

Gamezville seems aimed at wee young boys with it's "street language" and yoof attitude. You need a credit card for DAoC so.....

edit: http://www.whizzbang.tv/violet.html

Hargh

Fledgling Freddie
I am fine mate.

Have you seen that other one that used to be on Sci-Fi? Now that was a good show.

Overdriven

Yeah, use to watch it when I could be bothered, eh well... Going to watch the epi thats supposedly on TV on thurs? Im not even in london so I cant watch it :/ nerf Swiss TV

Dekker

Fledgling Freddie
Gamer TV is alright, bit more serious without the kid orientated attitude. I want a new show with large breasted women.

Oh and some game related stuff too i spose.......

:cheers:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I want to know when this show will be aired. Listening to sombody talk/mutter/mumble about DAoC would make me laugh. In the meantime i'll just imagine what would happen...

Simon: SO Dark age of Camelot... what do you do?

Gamer: well... umm.. you pay money for it... like... monthly... and you... kind of... run around... killing people from other realms

The other one: Other realms? And what are those?

Gamer: Well theres.. umm.. Midgard... thats like FoTM.... Hib... thats like overpowered... and umm... Albion.. they zerg lots... and umm...

Simon: Facinating stuff, and so what? Is there like levelling?

Gamer: Well sort of... I can't remember the last time I was in... like an actual group... but I take my SM to Moderna and like... my leech... and we Plvl a bit...

The other one: Plvl?

Gamer: Power-level, also I take my savage and my... umm... bot to Darkness Falls and I sit in the same spot for hours on end farming... umm... seals and stuff... and I like... sell that for l33t c4sh...

I really want to watch it now :D

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
There's also Cybernet or something or other on channel 4 i think on Thursday night/ Friday mornings about 3am, we catch it after crawling in from the club. Only problem is the annoying American narrator guy. Other than that it doesn't seem too bad.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
yaruar said:

;)

Ah go on. I have those too. You can represent me :)

(except for the Thane bit, you FREAK :eek: )

Kallisti

Fledgling Freddie
LOL

I live in London and would say I am a good representative for DaoC, being a TL and all, however there is NO way I want to put my ugly mug on TV - even if its on Sky One!!!

Overdriven

LoL Archeon :D That ruled... Can`t wait to see if they get some n00b to play the game... "How do you get to 50?" "Theres a lvl50? never knew it went past 10" :D

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Mobius said:
that bald Gamesmaster bloke!

Errr You're referring to Sir Patrick Moore? :)

Believe it or not that was his bald fizzog on the screen, it's amazing how few actually knew it was him. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom