Love Actually

C

cHodAX

I was expecting to hate this new romantic comedy, I never liked Hugh Grant and couldn't understand why he was so famous. Anyway, I have to say I am pleasently suprised. This film is so funny and yet charming. If you want to score big brownie points this Christmas with the girlfriend or wife then you really should go see this over Christmas, it is the first film in a very long time that made me leave the cinema with a smile and good memories.

O

old.Vae

/Agree PapaCho

Despite it being entirely fabricated and constructed as a Christmas feelgood movie to rake in the cash, I really enjoyed it and found it hilarious.

An awesome cast - Alan Rickman is always class as is Liam Neeson. Bill Nighy is great ( as shown by ChoDax's quote) and even the weaker cast members e.g. Martine McCutcheon etc don't pull it down. Hugh Grant plays his usual character as does that bloke from 'My Family'.

The standout winners though are the sex scene stand ins :clap:

So get out to see it with the girlfriend/partner/wife, earn brownie points and actually enjoy yourself at a chickflick :p

C

cHodAX

Aye Bill Nighy is a showstealer :)

He was awesome in Still Crazy and Auf Wiedershen Pet.

C

cHodAX

Right, my bags are pakced. I am off to Wisconsin to get me some of dem fine ladies :D

E

Esoteric

Have to agree was amusing 1 to see with the final matrix just because and the new lord of the rings which Im sooooooo looking forward too.

F

frogster

I enjoyed it too, apart from the airport speel at the start which made me wanna barf

Users who are viewing this thread