Love Actually

C

Ch3tan

A barrage of stars and cameo appearnces, in a long but funny and (very) feel good movie.

A very British romantic comedy, it isn't going to set the world in fire but its in no way bad. Nothing in it was too cheesy or cringe worthy and it all links together well.

Definetly go see it.

B

Big G

Noted.

My girlfriend insists we go to see this, but I'm cautious about romantic comadies since they generally give me the boak.

I have managed to ween her onto "gun" movies, and high speed car chase TV programmes; however I still have to go and see her "sensitive" movies.

However, I shall now go to see it on your advice Chetan. ;)

G

D

doh_boy

Aye seen this last night, good not great. One of those movies where you don't need to be in the mood for a film to watch. Easy to watch I suppose.I did notice though, kira knightley (sp? :s) holds her jaw very strangely (sort of jutting out). dunno why I noticed.

Y

Yoni

Nothing ground breaking but god did it make me smile alot :clap:

S

Sawtooth

I'm just heqaring bad things about this movie. All been done before in his earlier films.

Im going to see the Russel Crow film instead, Master and Commander. Sounds much better.

W

Wij

You have to be in the right mood for it. It is SICKLY sweet :)

But it's lightly amusing in parts, not offensively bad, and many chicks will dig it.

Our lass was in such a good mood after it that she even laughed when I decided to race some Asian geezer who overtook me coming down the A629 :D

B

Big G

Nothing new, not hilarious - made me smile and it is amusing in parts. I liked the characters and I could feel a real sense of believable pain from Emma Thomspon's character.

Overall, I liked it and it made me feel good after seeing it. I also squeezed my girlfriends hand that little bit tighter since it made my mind bypass my "MUST GET SEX" portion of my brain and engaged my "LOVE HER BETTER" part.

That might make you :puke: but it's true ;)

G

E

ECA

Its actually a good movie.

I went to see it at the weekend in liverpool and I was surprised, normally hugh grant films bore the ARSE off me.

S

(Shovel)

Good to see that it draws on so many levels Summo....

Will go see if with Jo at the weekend. And then take her to the curry mile.

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by Big G
...it made my mind bypass my "MUST GET SEX" portion of my brain...
There are other parts to the brain?

W

Wij

Originally posted by Summo
There's b00bs in it!

There were. That part worked for me.

(Was that your cup of tea ?

No, that's my cup of tea.)

S

Scouse

I can't remember the name of the bird with her n0rks out - but I'd have loved to have been the bloke "assisting" her ;)

Worth a watch - harmless fun - not great but amusing nonetheless :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom