FLAME HIM!!!

LOL

go play with yourself

EDIT:

ack soz sickofitALL

reactivated this ... ;) by mistake

O

old.Patrick-S

btw didnt see anyone point it out but druids also have poison.... at least i was 95% sure they did please correct me if im wrong.. and as a shade ive had a cpl of not exactly teaming up.. but not attacking for benifit of 2 sides.. for instance a ton of mids were at mm i was right by alot of em [cant remember numbers was ages ago] when i saw jadow and visa versa.. sure he couldve killed me then and there but he woulda been revealed in the middle of everyone.. and we would both be dead which wouldnt help either of us :) and once i saw a blue con alb tank being attacked by a level 46-50 shadowblade and yes maybe it was double teaming but i PA'd the sb as the alb died and so died Eolirat lol funny as hell and yes maybe i kindve teamed with the alb by not being an idiot and wasting a pa on someone nearly dead and no threat to me.. but thats just tactics.. any other points i wanted to make have been made so nvm lol

T

TheGap

Maybe this is too much to ask but...

Diab dude, for curiosities sake, how old are you? 'cos you just come across as a whininig, homophobic 14 year-old.

Sit down, take a deep breath and then feck off.

Sorry to bounce this thread but, sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom