Lottos

L

loxleyhood

This is how I see it:

Your reward for gaining lots of realm points in Eagle Knight.
Your reward for attending Dragon Raid is Drop.

Stop telling me im an idiot for letting a non RR5 win in a lotto. Seperate rewards imo.

F

fl_gorre

figures :)

but not letting ppl join lotto for their main while they came with a more grp supportive char is something else
but then again rather impossible to keep track of as lotto leader

anyway nice raid
/cheers
to bad we failed at 15% and i lost my freggin gimbal for the pallintone somewhere along the road while crafting

H

Hit ^_^

would be even more chaos if ppl could lotto for their "mains"

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by loxleyhood
This is how I see it:

Your reward for gaining lots of realm points in Eagle Knight.
Your reward for attending Dragon Raid is Drop.

Stop telling me im an idiot for letting a non RR5 win in a lotto. Seperate rewards imo.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying, but if it's 'Let everyone lotto, not just RR5+s', then :clap:

If 'just let RR5+s lotto' is what your saying, then :mgwhore:

E

elder_theurgist

Great raid :)

Agree whit loxleyhood !

And thanks for a good raid, it went farly smoot, even tho pll dont always listen :)

And whoever won the Theurgist staff: Can I buy that? Ill pay 1.5p :)

W

wyleia

a friend of mine who plays on Nimue went on a hunt recently with some nice lotto rules:

for RA respec stones u got to random 50* realm level
so a realm rank 5 got to random 250 and a realm rank two only got to random 100.. so the higher the realm rank the higher chance you had of getting the stone..

On the drops only level 50 of the right class couuld roll for the 100%

and other drops you got to random 150 for a level 50, 125 for 45+ and 100 for 40+ so the higher the level the better chance u have of getting it..

J

jilson

Originally posted by wyleia
a friend of mine who plays on Nimue went on a hunt recently with some nice lotto rules:

so a realm rank 5 got to random 250 and a realm rank two only got to random 100.. so the higher the realm rank the higher chance you had of getting the stone..

and other drops you got to random 150 for a level 50, 125 for 45+ and 100 for 40+ so the higher the level the better chance u have of getting it..

to be honest lie about realm rank :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I read/talked to Loxleyhood a lot about this.
He felt that raids like the one being set up that only include chosen guilds is not fair. Other people feel that doing raids with a bunch of carefully selected guilds is the best way to do it.
I feel there is enough room on the server for both, and either format is valid.
On an alliance raid, or chosen guilds raid the people getting the drops will most likely be the very active lvl 50, high rr's. Nothing wrong with that, the most chance the item is not just sold or stored.
With a large, free for all raid you run the risk that some lvl 45 runs of with a dragon drop cause it looks so nice. Well, that is the risk, but there is a lot fun for people who might otherwise not even see the dragon in their daoc carreer.

So I do not see a problem Loxleyhood, either way is valid really.
I would prefer to see such rare drops being used by active players, and not by random Alb who quickly logs out once he gets a drop (or should I say ld's).
Regards, Glottis

J

Jiggs

well Friar Dragon Staff ended up to a level 44

but hey who cares zzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Aussie-

lotto system sux.
all clerics with an infil main won't bring their cleric anymore to those raids, just because of the system.

H

Hit ^_^

aye :) but what can you do?
i cap my cleric all but qui/power whit qua99 chain and crap items.
so why bring him on the raid if it no gain at all.
when i can bring my infil and get lucky.

A

Aussie-

you should bring your most usefull class to those raids and be able to join the <whatever class> drop lotto

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by old.Ramas
What loxleyhood said.

BULLSHIT

i'd like to see those blues and greens kill the dragon without the level 50s....

ppl come along for the ride (in this case that person WASNT EVEN ON THE RAID) and walk away with items like that its fucked up...

H

Hit ^_^

but i only need the realy uber stuff that my class can use. alltho im starting to enjoy playing my cleric again. but raid aint fun enough if you dont have a chanse to get something you realy have use of.
would suck if only infils or scouts would come to a raid tho ;)

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Jiggs
BULLSHIT

i'd like to see those blues and greens kill the dragon without the level 50s....

ppl come along for the ride (in this case that person WASNT EVEN ON THE RAID) and walk away with items like that its fucked up...

lotto is a lotto

they helped so they get to be in.

it's a gamble, you win some you lose some.

The best fricken armsman thrust pole in the game went to sacr.

nuff said.

J

Jiggs

so there is no point for any 50s to do PvE raids

thats the logical conclusion....

just farm DF for money and screw alb

fuk your keeps

fuk your relics

fuk helping you kill your dragon for respec etc~

its not about greed its about havong some GODAM pride in your realm...

T

Trinilim

erm, what's that rant have anything to do with lotto? :)

R

Restart

Just want to add that during the raid i got a belt drop. cant remember name but stats was 11power 30intel/piety and charge or value 3 power regen.
Now i gave this drop to Loxleyhood, who may or may not of given it to Aligro, BUT this drop NEVER got lotto'd as i was there from start to finish, and i also know alot of other drops "vanished" and wasn't lotto'd. So anyone care to explain where they went to??
Or was it simply that Aligro "forgot" he had the drops like he did with a 1handed thrust weapon right at the end of the lotto, cause you must be really intelligent to just "forget" about an item.

R

Restart

I also agree that a DRAGON item going to a lvl 44 is absolute balls, but hey thats me!
and also just heard something interesting, seems drops that Aligro has had to sell on BW since nobody had been able to use/wanted them, are actually being sold in-game for his own profit probably.
As said before on a post on someone selling Respec Stones...
GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!GREED!

J

Jiggs

yes hypocrites, all this bollocks and we find out they are just lining their own pockets!!

relic door fund you say??

WHAT RELICS?

sorry i got no time to do relic raids got to farm DF to keep up with all the blue cons walking around with level 50+ items!!11!!!!111

aligro raids rNOTtehwinz imo!

G

gunner440

i didnt realise this fully until i was already at the raid scene

i was kinda forced into bringing my cleric to raid as it was either that or no cleric T_T

when we got to apoc and we took off his 70%hps in under 20secs....

another lvl 44 with _teh_ sword? T_T and i had absolutely 0% chance of getting it as i was forced into playing a more essential class :/

:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

anyway other than that was cool seeing apoc for 1st time etc...

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by wyleia

The lotto is fair. If you spend your time on the raid you have equal chance!

Just because you have spent more time in emain than someone else does not equal higher priority for items. If someone is 45+ (thereby qualifying for the raid) and puts in the time and effort then they get as much chance as anyone else imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom