Lottery v2.0

O

old.Velo

INFO

This is the second open-for-all-albion-lottery hosted by me (velo of the Phoenix Legion) on the prydwen-server.
The rules are a bit changed to make it more fun.

Tickets cost: 160gold (there are 100 tickets)

1st prize: 8000 gold
2nd prize: 4000 gold
3d prize: 2000 gold

I will keep 1 platina and 1 platina will be lottoed amongst those guilds who have bough tickets in their name.
(No matter how many tickets a guild buys, one guild is one guild)
This time you can not reserv a number and pay later, you have to buy one to get one.
(its ok to pm me saying you want this or that number, but only if you come pay for it at once)

RULES

1. A maximum of 5 tickets per acount/guild.
(if you try to buy more then 5 with alts etc, you will be removed from the lottery)
2. Anyone can buy a lotteryticket aslong as you dont have a history of violating the coc (acount-trading etc)
3. The winning number is the winning number, no matter how rich the winner was before he won (no redraws).
4. You cannot win more then one prize, if the same person/guild wins two prizes the lesser of the two prizes will be redrawn until a new winner is selected.

If you have any questions or sugestions or whatever, contact me at albionlottery@hotmail.com

S

SoulFly Amarok

I will pay you when I see you, that's when you are ingame. :)

Yes, I will make sure, that when you come ingame today I will be there with 320 gold. :)

C

Cavex ElSaviour

lucky number 9......

or was it 7?..

heck, ill buy both

D

djohn2001

46 56

pelase pay you ingame when i see you :)

O

old.Velo

if you want those numbers you will have to contact me ingame.

S

SoulFly Amarok

those skanky hoe's stole my number, im not gonna participate ;<

Users who are viewing this thread