Lots of Midgard & Warrior Q's

M

Melachi-

Doombringer: Looked at this RA and taught wow nice anytimer, wait its on a 10min timer, does this mean i can only use it once every 10mins?! or do i have like 60s to keep using it every 10 mins or what ? :)

also, even though purge is cheap, would determination 2 be a better choice over it?

What other ra's are good apart from IP, Purge, Det, MoBlocking ?

And axe/sword ? i hear Ragnarok is a great style, but looking at emmas reply to Big-G-s post, i see that axe back style has nearly same style cap? So would axe be better since it has more better styles even tho sword has probably the one best ?

Ill prolly update this with more q's :)

S

SilverHood

a must have RA is Mastery of Pain, II at least ;)

K

klavrynd

as a warrior most ra's are really cheap

you NEED LW1

Next on the list should be (in any order) FA2/IP-purge-ip-Prevent flight-aom-determination

The style isnt worth pissing on so forget that

M

Melachi-

whats MoPain do? ohh and i got LW1 from bg :) i taught it was end regen1 :p turns out its just less end for sprint, but nice none the less

C

Cami

More chance to crit, and a style thats only usable on a 10 minute timer is worth nothing like Klav said unless you PVE alot ofcourse :p

S

SilverHood

with MoP2, I pretty much critted every 2nd or 3rd hit

G

Groborthir

Mastery of Water V and you're set, to be honest!

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by Groborthir
Mastery of Water V and you're set, to be honest!

add in lifter II and you can role play a cargoship in yggdra lake ;)

M

Melachi-

btw, Brutalise, how long is the stun on that? and is it even worth bothering trying to do ?

S

SilverHood

same as slam, but the end cost is a lot lower

9 secs afaik

Z

zapzap

MOP + MOB for BW farmers

Purge IP DT PF grapple trip for team players.

Zapsi

Q

Qte Eth

mopain increases ur damage by 1.25% ,a must have RA indeed for a warr!!!!1

O

old.Emma

must have RA is ip, once you have ip go for determination 2 or if you dont mind waiting a little longer for purge get level 3 of determination.

Determination has a much better effect on your RvR experience that purge ever will.

45% reduction on mezz/root/casted stuns etc > 1 chance every 30 mins of removing that effect.

AFter you have Determination then go for purge, once those are out the way look at RA`s to increase your offense and for 1.62 defense.

Or if your not too fussed about those look at skills that increase your hp/resists.

aug con
toughness
avoidance of magic

Z

zapzap

If u plan to do damage play savage or berserker till 1.62

Warrior is just not a killing machine, get RAs that will help u group.

Make sure u never messed or stuned for long = DET 3 or 4

Slam is nice but only works onces but PF always workes and cant be purged away, a Passiv RA with 35 % chance of going of . Looks like it procs a bit more not sure if its bugged or increases with DPS.

Getting more HP yes will help u but not much the group. Iam sure warrior is or should be the last to get attacked in a group. And u standing with no seers left just means u did a shitty job.

B

Big-G-

shame there's no de-gimp RA which melachi needs badly

R

roteca

Originally posted by zapzap
Getting more HP yes will help u but not much the group. Iam sure warrior is or should be the last to get attacked in a group. And u standing with no seers left just means u did a shitty job.

Ofc course it helps the group aswell, if you die by the first, and is only "slambot" in grp, the chance is a little bit bigger for the healer/shaman to die. but not maybe the first things to look into thou.

As for what i think, warrior is pretty much just for "defending the healers". Sure they can do some nice dmg aswell, but not insane dmg. Start with getting fa2 (pre req for ip) ip, purge, det3 (if not det4 even) maybe some aom, then either pf or ap. after that you migth look into either mopain and mo-parry/block and some hps maybe. it all depends on how far you are planning/have-time to play your char.

C

Cami

Originally posted by roteca
As for what i think, warrior is pretty much just for "defending the healers". Sure they can do some nice dmg aswell, but not insane dmg. Start with getting fa2 (pre req for ip) ip, purge, det3 (if not det4 even) maybe some aom, then either pf or ap. after that you migth look into either mopain and mo-parry/block and some hps maybe. it all depends on how far you are planning/have-time to play your char.

I would get det3(4?) before purge, since when he have it he nearly got a passive purge with mezz/stun only lasting a few seconds. The points could be used better elsewhere, moblocking, mopain, aom etc..

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Cami
I would get det3(4?) before purge, since when he have it he nearly got a passive purge with mezz/stun only lasting a few seconds. The points could be used better elsewhere, moblocking, mopain, aom etc..

Again mob and mop and no pf :/ din gimp cami :p

F

-foadon-

fa2/IP for sure, det 3 but later go 4, purge, mob2 can be possible, mopain 2, some aom, and your pretty much set

and ap isnt worth getting as a warrior, with the upcoming fix for defense ull prolly block like hell, and ap only lasts a minute

at RR6 u can have det4 mob2 mopain 2 fa2 IP purge aom1(2) toughness 2(1)

toughness is better than aug con since it does 3% of hp, whihc means if ur buffed u get more benefit

and axe is better for warrior imo rvr and pve wise

Z

zapzap

SO you having more HP will help more then having PF ? or increase damage with 1.25 % :/

Iam lost

R

roteca

Originally posted by -foadon-
toughness is better than aug con since it does 3% of hp, whihc means if ur buffed u get more benefit

and axe is better for warrior imo rvr and pve wise

I migth be wrong here, so im not sure, but dont thoughness only affect 3%/lvl on the unbuffed hp?

and hammer4tehwin. no axe´s 8) thoose infs and scouts (that prolly sneak up on the support classes abit) have very little resist against crush, since the alb leather is vulnerable against crush.

But weapon is up for you to choose yourself.

-http://daoc.gamescape.com/handler.cfm?app=resources/gameplay&method=WeaponEffectiveness-

F

-foadon-

well i have tried it myself and it does add more hp than otherwise afaik, and to the PF thing, im not gonna waste 14 points on something that may be uber but its all a matter of choice

D

Damon_D

I'm quit sure I read that PF is bugged atm, and proc's alot more than intended..getting an RA based on its atm bugged usefullnes could prove to be a mistake imho

Z

zapzap

Well BAOD been bugged 4ever , plz tell chanters not to take it then.

C

Cami

Ill rephrase then;

I would get det3(4?) before purge, since when he have it he nearly got a passive purge with mezz/stun only lasting a few seconds. The points could be used better elsewhere like pf, moblocking, mopain, aom etc..

good ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread