lotm quest?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
You can pick up the new champ quests from the NPCs inside the Throne Room.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
In Albion it's from the bloke who also starts you on Epic quests and on the Darkness Rising quest.

Darzil

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
And in midgard you start them from the Vindiskona where u also get the other CL quests from =]

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
You can pick up the new champ quests from the NPCs inside the Throne Room.

Inside the throne room I only get some xp quests, do I have to have finished demon lord after CO5, or do I have to be cl 5 to get new quests?

dex

Fledgling Freddie
talk to your trainer first he send ya to mag mell again

in hib its fagen or dian cnecht in mag mell

they start ya back off on the quests and no ya don´t have to be champ lvl 5 just carries on

got 2.5p on champ lvl 6 lvl 7 i saw is 1p for 1 quest

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
These quests are given from the same guild trainer who gives you your epics.

Not the throne room and not the same for each class. Your trainer should tell you who to speak to in order to kick them off.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
To clear this up a bit, as Alan said, they come from the trainers - either a base trainer (such as Fagan in Mag Mell for magicians) or your specific class trainer in the normal bits of TNN etc. Note: To confuse matters, for Druids Lovernios in Alainn Cuir can also give the druid his start

You will then be asked to have a word with Seneschal Desmond to begin these (nothing will appear in your quest journal until you have spoken to Desmond).

The champ quests Neffneff is pertaining to (which aren't actually classed as LoTM quests, but as DR quests) are got from the people standing in line, some of them require you to make decisions as to whom you talk to - afaik, it doesn't matter what decisions you take, you'll always get the cl xp etc. from them.

A word to the wise on these, ensure you continue clicking on these people in line, sometimes you think your conversation is finished just for your journal to tell you to keep talking to them when you've left the throne room.

Hope this helps :)

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
is there a walkthrough to the hib part, im having problems doing the quest in german :( im at step 3 and stuck :(

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Afaik, even the pay section of allkazham doesn't have the hib guide on it - I have submitted some parts to the them, I only wrote down some locs of bits I found weren't obvious/right as the instructions said. WHich step you stuck on again??

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik, even the pay section of allkazham doesn't have the hib guide on it - I have submitted some parts to the them, I only wrote down some locs of bits I found weren't obvious/right as the instructions said. WHich step you stuck on again??

Im stuck at step 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom