LOTM Dragon

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Mani's been a naughty boy so can you put Kungfufootballer-p down for a spot? lvl 50 Armsman.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I'm interested, either Armsmann, Theurgist or if you prefer a Melee tic :p

EvilDonut

Fledgling Freddie
That necky looks great, and the fact its given to everyone in the group makes it even better. I'd be up for taking along my sorc (have ML9 for uberpet). Can bring along my bb either grouped or ungrouped (2 pcs so can heal a bit, not as well as an active reju cleric tho).

Xem - 50 Sorcerer - ML10 CL10 RR5

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
We somehow did him with a completely random grp aswell, tho it was one hell of a fight. You need to watch out for them statues he brings to life coming round the side. At the time we had a servant necro on the mob itself , with 2 armsman hitting him too, tho they had to come back and protect the clerics everynow and again, watch out from behind too as the guards can repop and theyre a soddin nightmare in middle of the fight.

U may wanna bring a bot or two on the sidelines too, and yes the neckie roxxor , i sold mine for 4p on my cm, which is a bit naughty as its a one time drop lolz

But didnt need it on me necro so lool..

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Fun mob, did im with a tank heavy group. Still can't believe we eventualy whiped on a red mob :p

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Very good. Seems to me that we can get enough ppl for a group. Altho, i dont know where he is! Anyone know the place who can join? :)

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
Im up for it, tell me hour pls :D I can bring one of this classes sorc/paladin/minstrel/mauler/cleric/merc/armsman/reaver/wizar/cabalist/necro

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
We have farmed it a couple of times, he´s really not that hard, just kill the necromancers near him before pulling him 1rst and should be fine.

His location is on sub level 4 but he is on a different access from lvl 3. The normal access to lvl 4 is on the lower part of your map while he his accessible from the NW part of map i believe. He his near dracolich mob ( medium cleric shield mob )

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
im up for it so let me know, Ill drag iron "king of PVE" heart along so he can moan about it :p:england:

Arms Merc or Tic

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
any farming thats going on down there id be interested, still need greater power mythrian for my cleric :)

can bring either: cleric, pala, ml9 sorc, ice wiz, caba, theurgy. pref either cleric or icer tho.

set a date etc :)

the dragon is quite easy really, farmed it a few times with a fg, as for the location i dont have a clue.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
im up for it anyday as cleric(rr8) or necro(rr2x) or arms(rr4 s&s).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom