Lothian and Borders police deem body found in suitcase "suspicious"

E

ECA

Body found in river wrapped in chickenwire and in cement, Police spokesmen say " We believe the cause of death to be natural and have no line of enquiry"

Not fucking likely is it?

I

icemaiden

Lothian and Borders police are a bunch of muppets generally, with the exception of Johnny Gibb (survivor winner). These ppl do not share a brain between them.

W

Will

That's why we've decriminalised most things in Edinburgh.;)

I

icemaiden

Anybody that actually wants to live in edinburgh has issues.

I

icemaiden

I used to live near Glasgow.. but no technically speaking i'm not a weegie :D

B

Big G

I used to live on the west coast of scotland, then moved through to the east coast just outside edinburgh and now work in edinburgh.

I can't stand people from edinburgh, they seem to think that if you leave edinburgh, you fall off the edge of the world. Additionally, they are so pretentious and up themselves.

Fapping twats, Glasgow is waaaaay better.

Glasgow for capital.

Gaz

T

Tenko

My wifes from Edinburgh and she's lovely.

However she left the city to live with me in Manchester (which is much better obviously) and her mother, her grandmother and all her aunts thinks she's mad and keep on whining "Why can't you come and get a job up here?"

I fucking hate edinburgh.

F

FatBusinessman

Edinburgh is teh nice :)

Glasgow is a hole.

I

icemaiden

You've got it exactly there.. Edinburgh is nice.. for the tourists. The city away from the castle etc is full of minging council estates filled with junkies and all sorts of other plebs. It has no good shops unless of course you're into woollen mills.. in which case they have millions of shops.
Glasgow has good shops, nice ppl, good pubs/clubs and more importantly is not the aids capital of europe (does edinburgh still hold that title?)

/end rant.

W

Will

Originally posted by icemaiden
<rather over-the-top rant>
And Glasgow of course has no junkies and no council estates. Edinburgh doesn't have good pubs/clubs, no good shops. Blah. And AIDs capital? The only time you would worry about that is if you are an IV drugs user.

Aye, whatever.

M

mank!

I bet you all think we speak like the queen in Oxford.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Who would win in a fight between Glasgow and Edinburgh!?!?

I

icemaiden

Yes Glasgow does have council estates (nowt wrong with them, lived in them for years).
My point is that most people that go visit Edinburgh don't realise that there's another side to the city beyond bagpipes, castles etc.
Also if you believe the only ppl that contract aids are IV drug users then i think you should go educate yourself :)

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by mank!
I bet you all think we speak like the queen in Oxford.

No, that's us in Cambridge. :)

W

Will

Originally posted by icemaiden
Also if you believe the only ppl that contract aids are IV drug users then i think you should go educate yourself :)
I was actually hinting at the fact that, in Edinburgh, the AIDS epidemic was in the IV drug using community. Which ties back in withyour point that the L&B Police are muppets, since one of the main causes of that was the police destroying any needles they found in the 80's.

I

icemaiden

/me thinks someones been watching too much trainspotting :p

W

Will

*shrugs* You can believe me, or you can ignore what I say.

L

leggy

Edinburgh is a gem of a place.

Compared to Dundee (where I live btw) it is.

D

Deadmanwalking

You live in dundee?

HAH! No really it's a nice enough place, apart from that bastard 1 mile long bridge :( had to walk that in the rain.

T

throdgrain

Scotland is that cold place in the North is that right ? :)

T

TedTheDog

Glasgow and Edinburgh are probably both better than Liverpool.
Wheres the fucking luftwaffe when you need it the most?
</bitter>

D

DaGaffer

Originally posted by TedTheDog
Glasgow and Edinburgh are probably both better than Liverpool.
Wheres the fucking luftwaffe when you need it the most?
</bitter>

Calm down, calm down. Liverpool's alright unless you're a southern poof who doesn't understand what they're talkin about la' in which case you'll probably get a good kicking. Oh dear...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom