This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost sub pasword

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amuse, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Amuse

Amuse One of Freddy's beloved

In some strange way to document with my sub password has vanished of my computer, and i was wondering if there is any other way to get a hold of it than contaction goa. becouse contaction goa, usualy results in ages of painfull waiting :(

2. Thorarin

Thorarin Fledgling Freddie

There used to be a request form, but it was recently taken offline.
    As far as I know the only method at the moment is mailing subscription@goa.com.
    Be sure to include any information that proves the account it yours, even if your e-mail address didn't change. I don't know if it's required, but just in case it is, it will minimize the waiting.

3. Amuse

Amuse One of Freddy's beloved

i know there used to be a request information button, and it buggs me alot that they removed it.. i could be playing DaoC atm if they hadnt removed it..
    stil cant figure oute why they removed it.

Anyways, u will probly see me in a couple of days runing around with my BB (going to respec to noraml cleric :cheers: ), or my lvl 1 rouge :)

Any1 that has any experiense in hoe loong GOA usualy takes to reply to a mail sent to that mail adress??