lost stone of arawn quest

O

old.logun

trying to do this quest with my pali, i read the walk through and it said the mob cons red / purple to a lvl 50, figured sod it i'll go for it and see what like... pfff he only hits for 300 a pop...

so after the 1st failure i figured i'd post here to see if any guilds or organised groups where going to kill the demon any time soon, maybe i could tag along and get the quest done and get a spiffy new sword :)

O

old.logun

using my lil bro's login and forgot to turn of the sig :p

coz the gits at BW wont give me a new account... due to forgotten passwords :(

but for info

caliban 50 paladin
freeq 46 sorc
shere 29 necro

C

chimaira

300ish?

Afanc hits for 800-900ish if u wear chain =;)

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by old.logun
trying to do this quest with my pali, i read the walk through and it said the mob cons red / purple to a lvl 50, figured sod it i'll go for it and see what like... pfff he only hits for 300 a pop...

so after the 1st failure i figured i'd post here to see if any guilds or organised groups where going to kill the demon any time soon, maybe i could tag along and get the quest done and get a spiffy new sword :)

Best chance is to do all the steps up til you gonna kill the demon, then wait at the Diogel NPC and ask those who talk with him.
Thats how I did it.

S

speshneeds

better to wait in weary where quest starts imo

O

old.logun

afanc? eh?

nice one atrox :) thanks, something contructive :D

G

georgus

Damn quest was looking forward to getting some XP out of it and ended up getting all three rewards in three attempts..... i mean what are the odds! Need to do it with Friar, probably be at it days since he doesnt need XP...

S

saijan_WarLord

need a fg 50's to beat Afanc, he has a bad habbit, he goes for healers even at small heals, so i suggest x2 healers :)

P

- Pathfinder -

Afanc = dead using cabby + cleric, next mob please :D

O

old.logun

roflmao how did turn from asking for help doing an SI quest to how to kill afanc? god i love BW... maybe if i post how to kill the dragon i'll get help doing the lost stone quest :D

/sarcasm off :p

caliban 50 paladin
freeq 46 sorc
shere 29 necro
random assortments of 20 odd BG's chars ( /cheer @ lvl command)

O

old.logun

/cry i give up....

caliban paladin
freeq sorc
shere necro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom