Any ideas how to retrieve them? :(

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
that happened to me once

i fucked your mum and they came back

<3

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Depending on OS (XP or Vista) your bookmarks should be in C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Favorites (for XP) or C:\Users\yourusername\Favorites (for Vista)
If they are not you either deleted them somehow or moved them. Do a search for files with extension .url

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
24529565.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Lamp would you please just fuck off? No one likes you

Depending on OS (XP or Vista) your bookmarks should be in C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Favorites (for XP) or C:\Users\yourusername\Favorites (for Vista)
If they are not you either deleted them somehow or moved them. Do a search for files with extension .url

Thanks mate.. None were there, so trying the search for my .url files, while crossing my fingers :)

CorNokZ

Bah, just out of edit time

They're all gone, but thx for the help Cyradix

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
*Knows where they are for XP* :p

C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Username]\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[random-string]\bookmarkbackups

Many times have I lost them :( many times I found them again.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Careful Lamp, don't rock the boat mate. You should know by now that unless you post "LULZ" "LOLS COCKS MATES" or "LOLS GAY" then you may upset some of our members of the more slanted brow variety.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
That's just where Internet Explorer keeps the favourites - a .url file for each one in that folder. Firefox stores favourites in a single .HTML file or a .json file - where Overdriven said for XP. For vista:

C:\Users\<username>\appdata\roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<randomshit>.default\bookmarks.html

CorNokZ

Cheers guys! I found them! Well some of them... 3 are gone :(

Careful Lamp, don't rock the boat mate. You should know by now that unless you post "LULZ" "LOLS COCKS MATES" or "LOLS GAY" then you may upset some of our members of the more slanted brow variety.

Have you seen the kind of shit he's been posting lately?

Much worse than any else posted here in a long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom