lost in austin

Ezteq

Queen of OT
anyone else watch this?

really good 4 part series just ended on wednesday about a gal who gets transported in to pride and prejudice lol while lizzie bennet gets to live in present day london. I thought it was bloomin cracking, really good to see things from a totally different perspective, alex kingston as Mrs Bennet for example was wonderful (never even considered she might be a vicious woman when crossed lol).

Anyhoo if you've got a freind or relly who is a big Jane Austin (or just pride and prejudice) fan you might like to consider getting them the DVD for santamas this year.

it was on ITV so if you have ITV on demand i highly recommend you watch it, its not all serious and poncey if thats what your afraid of, the bit where Amanda (the modern times gal) called Caroline Bingley bumface at the dinner was a classic.

nice to see some new shows on telly that actually are new shows and not just a rehash of some other show/quiz show or reality show.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Watched part of the first episode. Did nothing for me. Walked out of the room after 20 minutes. My wife loved it.

Guess its like Desparate Housewives or Sex in the City. Appeals to gay men, women, and students.

Would probably make a great Christmas present for someone as you say

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
sorry to hijack but how come you never use msn anymore ez?

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Watched part of the first episode. Did nothing for me. Walked out of the room after 20 minutes. My wife loved it.

Guess its like Desparate Housewives or Sex in the City. Appeals to gay men, women, and students.

Would probably make a great Christmas present for someone as you say

Desperate Housewives rocks!! =) But I've got one day left of being a student, so it all may change =)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I honestly promised myself I wouldn't look in this thread.

Fuck me, quitting smoking is easier to stick to.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Watching season 7 Shield and season 3 Dexter. Both brilliant!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I applaud the show for trying to make period dramas interesting, which they REALLY aren't. Fair play to them even if it's not my cup of tea.

I would have been nastier but you posted the thread Ez and I like your humour so I'm biased :D

tris-

I honestly promised myself I wouldn't look in this thread.

Fuck me, quitting smoking is easier to stick to.

you should try snuff if youd like a 75% chance of quitting and would like to enjoy nicotine in a manner which is 95% healthier than smoking and 100% more enjoyable.

Ezteq

Queen of OT

lol hijack accepted!

i had to uninstall it because it kept coming on automatically which was a real arseache because for my course i generally have to leave the PC logged on to the uni website and access stuff throughout the day, anyway, everytime im trying to study i got people (who, i am sorry to say I don't remember who they are lol) messaging me and buzzing me and all kinds of stuff. also when i went on it on purpose to look for you or mikah or someone i'd get these unknown quantities (who are probably all off FH lol) messaging me and making me feel embarrassed and uncomfortable for not recalling who they are.

so i gave it all up as a bad job :(

I did send you an email a while ago but i don't know if it worked lol, anyhoo you'll be getting your annual homemade halloween card soon so i'll update ya there :) who knows you might even get another crappy home made gift too rofl Oo

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I found this ironic :lol:

Have to see if i can find this from my local *cough* sales person from whom i buy all my non-airing shows from.

tris-

I did send you an email a while ago but i don't know if it worked lol, anyhoo you'll be getting your annual homemade halloween card soon so i'll update ya there :) who knows you might even get another crappy home made gift too rofl Oo

if it was to hotmail i dont use that anymore, if it was the tees one i didnt get anything :(

i still got the keyring but water got into it so the ink blurred!

Syri

FH is my second home
lol hijack accepted!

i had to uninstall it because it kept coming on automatically which was a real arseache because for my course i generally have to leave the PC logged on to the uni website and access stuff throughout the day, anyway, everytime im trying to study i got people (who, i am sorry to say I don't remember who they are lol) messaging me and buzzing me and all kinds of stuff. also when i went on it on purpose to look for you or mikah or someone i'd get these unknown quantities (who are probably all off FH lol) messaging me and making me feel embarrassed and uncomfortable for not recalling who they are.

so i gave it all up as a bad job :(
continuing the hijack a bit...
if you decide to try it again, firstly, to stop it loading automatically, go into Tools -> Options, and then go to the General tab from the list down the left. Top tick box on the main panel should be "Automatically run windows live messenger when I log on to windows". just take the tick off, and it won't load up. That's assuming you're on the latest version anyway.
you can also right click anyone in your list and add a nickname or edit the info used to display them, so you can remember better who people are.
hope that's some help if you decide to step back into msn territory any time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom