Lost arty exp after patch

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
After patch (guess they have patched already since bard got new stuff) I lost exp on CoZ and CB down to lvl0. Yes, I am 110% positive that they were lvl10 before the patch/last time I logged. Anyone else having the same problem/bug?

I appealed it already ofc.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
so just relevel them :p? they level at the same speed as som now takes no time to level up.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
spoke to a csr, said just to /report bug it and watch out for the herald as there have been feck loads of /appeals for it alrdy.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I can't even patch, the patcher just hangs LOl, think I'll go to bed and hopefully they will have fixed the arty lvl problem

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
my CB was down to lvl 0 but its back to lvl 8 after an hour in avalon city.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
so just relevel them :p? they level at the same speed as som now takes no time to level up.

I know but this ain't GOA, there might be actually something they will do about it.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Happened to a guildy today too not really sure what happened lol :S

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Quikly checked one of my chars and had

Healer: CS, CoZ & CB back to level 1 and something ... wtf

Gahn

Resident Freddy
What ya guys expect by a team of 3 developers? ^^
Good they didn't managed to reset even the lvl 10 arties :m00:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
What ya guys expect by a team of 3 developers? ^^
Good they didn't managed to reset even the lvl 10 arties :m00:

I only logged on Alb tonight but scout and merc lost Battler (and Fools bow)

cba checking all chars, I expect atleast they fix it back, if you need to level arti's on all chars again tis rather ZzzZZ

(and people who say 'just level em again' ---> gtfo I aint gonna do arti's from 1--> 10 on 15+ chars)

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
We should make a list :)

Havent checked all my chars, but on my ranger its:

CB.
Snatchers.
Fools bow. (Not that it matters on that one, give back siege-thingie!)
Battler.

Just dinged em 10 last night (new char) and redid 'em today.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
my Ceremonial bracer on my sorc is lvl1..and its been 10 for ages before this.. all other artie's ok.

Judder

Loyal Freddie
Snatcher
Fools Bow
Braggarts bow
2 Battlers
Crown of Zahur (sp)

I preferred Artifact leveling speed the way it was before the patch, where I had to no leveling at all.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
From camelot herald:

With version 1.102 we have drastically increased the leveling speed of Artifact items. In cases where it previously may have taken weeks to level an Artifact item, it now only takes hours. An unfortunate side effect of this change was that players may find that they have gained or lost levels on their Artifact item(s). As such, players will need to relevel these effected Artifact items at the new increased speed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please be aware that Customer Support is unable to restore the previous level of any Artifact items.

Well, if they don't fix this, that's really fucked up:

a) New players get an increased rate in which they level arti's but
b) (99.999% of the current players?) who levelled their arti's the old 'hard' way are now facing *again* the XP'ing of their arti's after they already did it the old way.

Some people use different arti's on same slot depending on the fight, for instance I cannot XP a GoV and GsV at same time on ranger, nor can I level 2 bows at the same time or my selection of piercers/blades at same time etc etc.

I sincerely they sort this out, or perhaps with a 100x XP-rate on arti's for a while so I can do it *really* fast instead of spending 25+ hours on all my chars to get arti's back just the way they where before this patch.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I know but this ain't GOA, there might be actually something they will do about it.

true but the time it would take them to do something about it you could already have them level 10 again :) my scalars/battler/cyclops eye shield/harpy feather got reset to 0 on paladin and I had them 10 again fairly quick.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
So is this the reward we get for being charged 37 times?

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
true but the time it would take them to do something about it you could already have them level 10 again :) my scalars/battler/cyclops eye shield/harpy feather got reset to 0 on paladin and I had them 10 again fairly quick.

I note from your sig you have a total of 59 level 50's.... Ok, you won't be playing them all and not all of them will have Artifacts, but still....

Poor effort from Mythic.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
ffs not logged in yet, and thankfully my ranger only now uses 3 arties (2 swop in).

Leveling a vamp with the ranger as powerleveler so it should take a couple of hours at most to re-level any arties stuffed up, but man I have arties spread across at least 10 chars I'll be stuffed if I'm gonna re-level those.

this should just give 500 x xp for arties so we can regain the level 10's asap.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
HORRAY!!!!! 46 out of 68 toons got ALL thier arties back to 1 :(
Mythic is on a good path to become as bad as GOA, shame on you tards :twak:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
(and people who say 'just level em again' ---> gtfo I aint gonna do arti's from 1--> 10 on 15+ chars)

Amen, I cba relvling stuff on a bunch of toons that have had them lvled for yrs...

Seems to be specific arties rather than at random, so would think it's easy for them to fix.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
tbh with the fix they should jsut globally set all currently activated arties at lvl10 and stop dicking about.

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
Good stuff. Looking forward to EU transfers more than ever now, so that I can re-subscribe and level my artis again :lol:

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Luckily my Friars Artis didnt get touched..

Egg of Youth
Eternal Plant
Harpy Feather Cloak
Croc Tear Ring
Also his GoLM and Orions Belt in his bag didnt seem to lose any levels either

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be posting this to the Herald soon, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up:

All artifacts that were previously reduced from level 10 to level 1 are once again at level 10. Additionally, the rate at which Artifacts gain experience has been temporarily doubled for the next 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom