Lost a quest item :-/

Z

Zalok

Im doing Lost treasure quest but .. when i need kill the 3 mobs for take the blue slime , the archiator hide and the potion i lost the hide .... (Prolly sell or destroy)

Now i cant follow my quest ... help what can i do?

E

Ekydus

AFAIK you can't sell the item because it says: Blah doesn't want that item.

Not sure on destroy / drop though.

Z

Zalok

oh true , anyway i do the quest without this now :m00:

i think i was confused cuz in allakazham say: use the blue slime on the archiator hide

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Zalok
Im doing Lost treasure quest but .. when i need kill the 3 mobs for take the blue slime , the archiator hide and the potion i lost the hide .... (Prolly sell or destroy)

Now i cant follow my quest ... help what can i do?

mail rightnow and have them reset the quest or give you the item back....

that work afaik

K

Kurik BHM

you sure you didnt just use the item? as you should to complete the quest?

E

Eggy

Friend of mine did this during a quest, so I started the quest on an alt 50...and the quest items are tradeable (eg the knife).

M

mawina_HB

Lost an item needed for my L11 epic quest. Think I must have dropped it in Keltoi. Anyway at L40 something when finally doing all my epics I realized my mistake. I ended up starting up a mincer just to level it to L11 to get the item again........

Talk about a wast of time.

mawina

T

thorwyntf

mail rightnow and have them reset the quest or give you the item back....

Doesn´t work. I accidentally chose the wrong bracer when I made my quest and politely asked RightNow to either reset the quest (and remove the bracers from my vault) or replace the bracers. They just answered with:
"This is not possible"

Cool.. they´re giving free respecs every other patch so nobody can say he´s gimped... but resetting a simple quest seems like asking too much. :/

B

Bellona

I once too lost an item for a quest, dont remember which tho.. but i wrote goa and told what i had done, and asked if they would reset the quest for my char.. and 3 days later it was done..

maybe the happiest story bout goa :D

L

Lorthania

Originally posted by thorwyntf
Doesn´t work. I accidentally chose the wrong bracer when I made my quest and politely asked RightNow to either reset the quest (and remove the bracers from my vault) or replace the bracers. They just answered with:
"This is not possible"

Cool.. they´re giving free respecs every other patch so nobody can say he´s gimped... but resetting a simple quest seems like asking too much. :/

Of course they won't do this - there was nothing wrong with the quest itself... It's not GOA's fault you chose the wrong reward, so they shouldn't lose their time resetting the quest.

O

old.Ramas

I know people who have had quest rewards exchanged before, though this may be a new policy.

You shouldn't have any trouble getting essential items back from mid quest though.

Have you tried killing the mob/taliking to the NPC who gave it to you in the first place?

Some quests you can restart by just redoing the last step.

T

thorwyntf

If I lose a questcritical item by accident, it´s still not the quests fault.
Resetting quests and helping people with problems like this is what´s commonly known as "service". Not exactly an unusual thing for a company that expects me to pay a monthly fee is it. They´re not *losing* their time doing that, it´s their *job* to do stuff like this, otherwise they might as well just switch on their servers and go home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom