Lords of England Recruitment

zephaniah

Fledgling Freddie
Lords of England recently was busy and full of life, but yet again we find ourself a very small and inactive guild. Most of the time we have only 2 members online. We are an old and friendly guild with over 125 million realm points, and are a proud member of the Supremay alliance.

We are very keen to get the guild back to what it once was, and so are recruiting any1 who is looking for a friendly guild.

If interested please eiter reply to this post or PM either Belgorian or Zephaniah in game.

Kind Regards

MrBic

Part of the furniture
great guild and great players in it ( ME!)

ps. zeph ive not been to active latel due to rl stuff.. will be online more soon

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
zephaniah said:
Lords of England recently was busy and full of life, but yet again we find ourself a very small and inactive guild. Most of the time we have only 2 members online. We are an old and friendly guild with over 125 million realm points, and are a proud member of the Supremay alliance.

We are very keen to get the guild back to what it once was, and so are recruiting any1 who is looking for a friendly guild.

If interested please eiter reply to this post or PM either Belgorian or Zephaniah in game.

Kind Regards

Good luck with recruiting Zeph, my own guild is slowly building itself back up so i know how it can be :) See you and the guys in /as soon :)

phade

Fledgling Freddie
zephaniah said:

Kind Regards

Good luck with youir recruitment drive i know from experiance that you and belgorian are 2 of the best player to grp with lots of fun to grp with,you allway and peeps would not go wrong in joining your guild.You may be a small guild but you make up for it in a huge determination to fight for the side of albion.Plus you are in one of the best allaince in albion.Will be grping with you again very soon see you in /ac bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom