Looted weapons :)

pig

Fledgling Freddie
I was collecting more badges on dathomir and arrived at the Nightsister vs Singing mountain clan battle. At first there was nothing, 2 huts and a few trees. A few seconds later and they all spawned around me and started kicking crap out of each other :)

I was zooming about on my speeder until "my mind was invaded by the force"
My health and action shrunk to about 100 each and i was incapped almost as quick. The bugger even disabled my bike :/

Luckly, a mountain clan arch witch took out the nightsister ranger that had force incaped me, then proceeded to take down 4 rancors and the rest of the nightsisters :)

When i got up i shot a couple of bleeds on them an ran like a coward to watch from a distance

anyway, i looted these but i have no idea how much they are worth
both are way better than anything i have ever looted (including my infinate charge poison DoT tusken rifle)

Vibro Lance
NightSister Lance

Kinzana

Fledgling Freddie
awsome dot and disease ;)

2 of my guildys have nightsister pike's of poles (sticks) but i dont think they use them that much no idea why :D :eek:

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
The Nightsister Lance is worth a bit, more than the vibrolance.

I always get really bad looted weapons, like dh17 carbines or cdef's :mad:

Cordain

Fledgling Freddie
The DOT in NightSister Lance in good when it comes to potency, uses left and duration. However the strength of it sucks. As its health you really dont need much more than Stim A's to counter the effect.

Id say 100k for the Sisters Lance.

pig

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think loot like this is rare anymore
its just alot harder to take them down

I didnt kill any of the mountain clan during the fight and was able to walk upto the 250K ham mountain clan witch (after all the fighting had ended) and not get attacked

out of the 8 or so rangers and sister sentrys i managed to get a few shots on i looted 2 weapons :)

Thanks for the info btw :)
im keeping the weapons in my house on tatooine hoping that i get pikeman as a holocron profession :)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
I have looted loads of stuff from Nightsisters at the battleground, but not a single weapon.

however, from other npc's i have looted Flamthrowers, Scatter pistols, and Jawa ion rifles (on talus!)

have a them all stacked in my house, makes me look realy rich, hey, wait, i am! ive sold 2 holocrons! :flame:

anyways, always loot NPCs, u never know what u will find.

i personly, am looking for locked containers, becouse when ive had some fun with CM i may be going smugler, or go smuggler/cm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom