sexy virgins

Legendary hooked spears 99 qu

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ask Punishment to log on my lgm wc'er to do the crafting for ya

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Ask Punishment to log on my lgm wc'er to do the crafting for ya

Oh that would be nice :) need 4 pieces I think - then again might be cheaper/less time consuming to just look on housing, often that stuff is less then 300g a piece!

CorNokZ

I'll log in.. Got flames? That's easier and cheaper than for me to craft you 4x99% spears I promise you that! Ask Saru :D

edit. Ask Punish.. Logged in and quickly realised that the game is not really for me anymore :(

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll log in.. Got flames? That's easier and cheaper than for me to craft you 4x99% spears I promise you that! Ask Saru :D

edit. Ask Punish.. Logged in and quickly realised that the game is not really for me anymore :(

Saw ur PM mate was afk looking for a movie :)

But yah you might be right I looked in housing and the only spears there is is heat ones, I was aiming for matter and maybe spirit to accompany my sun spear ;)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ill log in and see if ive got any dusts when ive finished this bastard painting.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Got all items except legendary spears still need 2-3 of those 99+ qu :p

See if I can get hold of puni or maybe saru can do it if he has some downtime w/e.

nom nom soon time for some good old valk rape :D

CorNokZ

Saw ur PM mate was afk looking for a movie :)

But yah you might be right I looked in housing and the only spears there is is heat ones, I was aiming for matter and maybe spirit to accompany my sun spear ;)

I'll be going away again tomorrow morning so if you still want those spears, ask Punishment to make them for you! Tell him it's an order for using my account :p

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be going away again tomorrow morning so if you still want those spears, ask Punishment to make them for you! Tell him it's an order for using my account :p

Sounds good! :)

I found elitestoner lurking on a valk aswell lol, talk about a trip down on memory lane ~

Anyway I am ingame atm on Matri-ywain2 for anyone who wish to say hello :cheers:

Now to find me some armor in housing to SC!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I can do you a reasonable price on the pow myth if you still need, i still need doppel bracer for skald

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
I can do you a reasonable price on the pow myth if you still need, i still need doppel bracer for skald

Did get hold of one at 20p, was the best I could find so I jumped on it :)

But I'd love to take u up on cornz offer of u Wcing 1-2 legendary spears for me :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
OY where u been `?! _:p gimme shout on ia vent when u online! :D

Been pveing last 3 days to get my solo template, bloody group and solo templates cost over 400p between em :(

1st run in solo template tho i steamrolled a rr3 merc rr8 minstrel duo :D

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Been pveing last 3 days to get my solo template, bloody group and solo templates cost over 400p between em :(

1st run in solo template tho i steamrolled a rr3 merc rr8 minstrel duo :D

What material drops do I need to get u before making say 1 matter spear 99 qu and 1 spirit spear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom