Looking for WC

Snurre

Fledgling Freddie
I need a Weaponcrafter tht can make me 1h (100 qua) and shield (100 qua) and a 2h (99 qua).

Any site where i can check the diffrent looks of crafted items? :D

Unusual_Girl

Fledgling Freddie
my CM has some MPs and lots of qua 99% weapons :D Since u don't say what u use (axe/hammer/sword) it's kinda hard for me to say if i have them or not :) go have a look, CM is updated every 2 days

btw: i can tell u for sure that atm i don't have any MP shields of any kind...never seem to have them for long before they are sold ^^

Hope u find what u need m8

Haki

Fledgling Freddie
Halla Balla

Hello Snurre! Maybe i can help!!
My lvl 50 char, Ulvhedin is a WC.
He can help you!

Cya ingame soon

Snurre

Fledgling Freddie
Unusual_Girl said:
my CM has some MPs and lots of qua 99% weapons :D Since u don't say what u use (axe/hammer/sword) it's kinda hard for me to say if i have them or not go have a look, CM is updated every 2 days

btw: i can tell u for sure that atm i don't have any MP shields of any kind...never seem to have them for long before they are sold ^^

Hope u find what u need m8

Hmm.. /blush
Me troll :)
Ye it's true i use sword :wub:
Faril knows cause he :wij: me

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
dont buy anything untill tomorrow goto the link casi posted and look at the new sheilds and new wepons forget about the old crap the new 1 handed and 2 handed look better and are slower

Denisée

Fledgling Freddie
ruahtian said:
ruathian thane r4l7 1144 MAXED alc..LGM
rauthian sm r3l7 1165 maxed tailer.....LGM
darkspirit zerker r3l1 ac 1161............LGM
ruathan rm 1028 scer......................LGM
ataffy savage r1l2 1037 wc..............LGM
Hope you haven't forgotten there is a difference between Legendary and Legendary Grandmaster !!

Unusual_Girl

Fledgling Freddie
Snurre said:
Hmm.. /blush
Me troll :)
Ye it's true i use sword :wub:
Faril knows cause he :wij: me

Ahhh another ubah troll with a grand sword :clap:
had a look last night at the merchant and at that time i had both 1h and 2h dwarven swords as MP, ofc if you'd rather like one of the new swords after patch i can promise u, that it won't take long before CM has some of those too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom