looking for the "original".....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
warhammer promotion video, the one that was made long before Mythic took over.

been searching all over but all i can find are Mythic made videos and they aint even close to being as good :(

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Models looked ok actually, but they probably didnt do any hard work on the environment :>

Shirr

Fledgling Freddie
I remember visiting the Sega booth at that year's E3 in LA, they had this video running in awfull quality, and it looked very bland.

Only one demo pod had it ,and was kinda tucked away in a dark corner. :p Just stood there looking at it and asking myself 'WTF?' ^^.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
At least they implemented Skaven and Nurgle.

skaven would be nice, but Nurgle wouldnt be doable with out an 18 rating. unless you tone it down, same for Khorne and Slaanesh, lots of blood, or people with their insides on the outside, or lots of almost naked people, doesnt do well at the BBFC ;)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
skaven would be nice, but Nurgle wouldnt be doable with out an 18 rating. unless you tone it down, same for Khorne and Slaanesh, lots of blood, or people with their insides on the outside, or lots of almost naked people, doesnt do well at the BBFC ;)
20070409.jpg

If you missed the reasons why they choose the chaos the way they did :)

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
I know the reasons. I understand that marketing-wise it's the best thing to do. And ofcourse I need some (younger) players to pwn, so I won't argue about it. Just that I wanted to play Skaven, always have been a Skaven fan :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I know the reasons. I understand that marketing-wise it's the best thing to do. And ofcourse I need some (younger) players to pwn, so I won't argue about it. Just that I wanted to play Skaven, always have been a Skaven fan :)

dont quote me , but i read somewhere that skaven is the current favourite for addon race.

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
dont quote me , but i read somewhere that skaven is the current favourite for addon race.
Haha quoted....*goes for a lie down*

Yeah i know a lot of people interested in playing Skaven, mostly people who are playing greenskin until Skaven comes along. As a dwarf player, i'd be lying if i said i wasn't gonna roll a skaven on another server when they join. Probably a Clan Eshin assassin if they are included (and as a melee dps class, i honestly couldn't see why they wouldn't be).

I think the reason they aren't in from launch is lack of an obvious 'opponent' to square off against. Normally it'd be the empire, but they are kinda busy fighting chaos. And for good guys, theres only really Bretonnia and Wood Elves left, or at a stretch, Kislev. I can see Bretonnia making an appearance, but will it be against Skaven, or the Undead?

It'll probably be first expansion, when the Dark Elves buy the loyalty of the Skaven (with Warpstone) to prevent Bretonnia from coming to the aid of the Empire. (That's my theory anyway lol)

I can't really see Lizardmen or Chaos Dwarves entering the game except as npc's (and i wanted a silly Chaos Dwarf hat too.)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
go for a delete on this post mods!

i be wonrgs at pressings teh buttons

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
These... are from WHO... looked good to me, especially back then;

66.jpg

warhammer111701.jpg

WOAltdorf_full.jpg

WOMarienburg_full.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread