Looking for someone to reserve some names for me

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Since my early access got owned. Leave reply and i'll pm u with names i'd like reserving :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aye, because of a f*cking injustice since i pre-ordered a f*cking collectors edition f*cking ages ago with just trust towards funcom and still don't get into the F*CKING early access 'cause noone the F*CK told me th....

*takes a breath*

Ladidaa, dadaaa, could some kind soul add Tohtori to their "name list". Even if it's very rare that anyone would actually take it. Ahem hem...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yeah, post them please, so I can lock them down and sell back to you for plats or copper!

Joking <3.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You don't actually have to reserve my name(won't hurt), i can surely come up with another one.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Lemme know if you need a name reserved and i can try to grab them.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just want "BloodOmen" reserving :p + Angel also (that ones for GF tho) reppage in it for whoever reserves them both.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm. I'm gonna come up(or use old) for my RP server, can't really run around with a silly name there, but if it's possible, Serpent is usually one that people don't use.

Reserve it if you can for our Freddyserver :)

Have to talk more when the servers open.

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm happy to reserve names - I should be in from the first physically possible moment so say what you want and I shall attempt it :)

I dont usually use rynnor but might be forced to to avoid confusion amongst the freddys guild :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm happy to reserve names - I should be in from the first physically possible moment so say what you want and I shall attempt it :)

I dont usually use rynnor but might be forced to to avoid confusion amongst the freddys guild :)

Funky ^^ try get Bloodomen / Angel / Sinna - for me pls :p even if they are popular names nothing hurts trying :)

taB

Part of the furniture
Should be on from the start, have two names I want to grab for myself, then will try and help out others too.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Got 3 names I want and then a couple of names for other people :p

how many slots are there? 8?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom