Looking for someone to play Cleric

Baalur

Fledgling Freddie
Okiedoke, this'll be the last time I bother FH with a post like this :)

I'm still looking for someone smart and reliable to play cleric for us.
My guild consists of 4 norwegians, 2 brits and a dane, and we rerolled in Albion one week ago. We're experienced players that are looking to play 3-5 days a week.

If you're interested add me on msn (Saevel@hotmail.com) and send me a fraps(or other recorded clip) of you playing, doesen't have to be a big thing, just so I can see you're not a retard. We'll help with levelling and equipment of course.

Baalur

Fledgling Freddie
Well it's not just for albs, we'll help levelling if anyone wants to make a new Cleric and join.
The important part is that you're a good player and reliable.

And I know this is a corny way of recruiting but I figure since we're an RvR guild the most suitable people would be found here on this board ;)

auroria

Banned
Baalur said:
Well it's not just for albs, we'll help levelling if anyone wants to make a new Cleric and join.
The important part is that you're a good player and reliable.

And I know this is a corny way of recruiting but I figure since we're an RvR guild the most suitable people would be found here on this board ;)
broren til felix eller? :p

/stefan

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
good luck with the group btw would be nice to see more Alb set groups out.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
give a respec from Mid/Pryd to Alb/Pryd and we talk....damn this, 1 english server for 3 realms....good good

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Signaturen min snakker vel egentlig for seg selv. Men jobber heltid på Torp, Sandefjord. (Jess, skift) Så kan bli litt problematisk å spille opptil 4-5 dager i uka. Men kan absolutt få til en gruppe noen ganger i uka. Er som sagt vanskelig å vite når jeg jobber.

Baalur

Fledgling Freddie
We'll be running 2 mercs, 2 clerics, pala, sorc, theurg, cab

Og ja, broren til Felix ;)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
2 bards faktisk. Ikke mange som gjør det nå for tida. :)

Narjhan

Fledgling Freddie
Same setup as we'll be running. FotM alb hybrids incoming. There'll be plenty of warder albs to farm in 8 vs 8 for a while it seems :p

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
I might be up for the task if you PL me a Cleric :) And Gear it up and ML it :)

Played Druid in IG grp, Played Bubblo and Rure a tinny bit in alb grp also.

Baalur

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
I might be up for the task if you PL me a Cleric :) And Gear it up and ML it :)

Played Druid in IG grp, Played Bubblo and Rure a tinny bit in alb grp also.

We'll help you level for sure, but you have to go on ML raids yourself. Not that you really need above ML5. If you're really interested, talk to me on msn and send me a clip.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
just a bit out of line there, asking from fraps tbh
gl with your grp, hope you dont quit at rr5 bcos enemy grps unbeatable cos of RR :p

would b more fun running hib grp at low rr i guess, but seeing last nights 3fgh on stick engaging us and dieing from unknown number of albs aj'ing them in 3 miliseconds, i wouldnt ask you to roll hib :p

Baalur

Fledgling Freddie
Diesel said:
Asking for a fraps clip is kinda hard for alot of people, They may be good players and all but there pc cant handle recording and so on

I know, but there aren't any other safe ways to know if a player is good or not. Most of us have been playing US lately, so we haven't played with or against the people who are interested. If 10 people tells me they'd like to join and they all say they're good, how do I find out who I want?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Baalur said:
I know, but there aren't any other safe ways to know if a player is good or not. Most of us have been playing US lately, so we haven't played with or against the people who are interested. If 10 people tells me they'd like to join and they all say they're good, how do I find out who I want?

Play with them 1 evening? :eek:
Not hard to find out who is decent and who isn't by just seeing someone play for 30 minutes.

Baalur

Fledgling Freddie
We're not really in the position to do that, since we're not ready for RvR yet, and we'd like to get the cleric to start lvling with us as soon as possible if he doesen't have a 50 cleric allready.

And it's still pretty hard to say if a player is good just by playing with him.

Anwyays, I'm not trying to be difficult or an ass, just think it's the best way to do it with the amount of time we have avaliable

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
can you show some fraps footage of you guys playing plz, so ppl know they arent signing up just to play with a bunch of retards.. could be pretty interesting to hear about your other characters rr etc and what setup you are planning to run aswell.. gg

anyways, gl xD

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
2 x cleric, theurg, sorc, cabby, pally, 2 merc-- standard really.

And as for fraps of us.. u want us to send 1 gb of fraps, saying from 7 diff people to those 20 who pm'ed us.. tsk tsk!

People r free to leave if our skills suck.. :touch:

auroria

Banned
Pittbull said:
2 x cleric, theurg, sorc, cabby, pally, 2 merc-- standard really.

And as for fraps of us.. u want us to send 1 gb of fraps, saying from 7 diff people to those 20 who pm'ed us.. tsk tsk!

People r free to leave if our skills suck.. :touch:
hey m8 :) You been playing with felix them for long?

/friendly norse zerk

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
Faril? :D

yeah a bit.. US for awhile.. came back to play mid again, but playinghours didnt fit :( so got persuaded to go alb, rofls.

auroria

Banned
Pittbull said:
Faril? :D

yeah a bit.. US for awhile.. came back to play mid again, but playinghours didnt fit :( so got persuaded to go alb, rofls.
sshhhe dont say my name xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom