Looking for some friends ;)

Eliminate

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys.

Was thinking of rolling a few mid toons. Was thinking of making a Warrior (My Hib char is a Hero) was also thinking about making a shammy or healer. i was wondering if anyone could post some templates for those chars and was wondering if there was any nice guilds i could join. I should be able to be 50 in a week or so as i have a few frineds on mid/excal who can help me, and hoping to finish template a few weeks after that and be ready for some RvR.

Much regards Eliminate :worthy:

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Realm Defenders and Ordo Malleus are usually open for new recruits, but you better check with them firsthand :) Oh, and welcome to Midgard!

Kind regards

Eliminate

Fledgling Freddie
Im thinking of doing so yes. Or maybe buying a brand new acc. Really hard decision to make, i dont want an acc on hib and mid but i dont know wich realm i sohuld play :(

Dorimor1

Banned
welcome to mid :)

everyone is really friendly here and my guild (realm defenders) have helped me alot, I'm sure our gms would love some one like you to join us

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
I am sure you can join Bannana Bunnies guild if you want ..

gimme a shout in game on the char : Raila ... I will then try to invite you

its been a very good guild =)

:cheers: :drink:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Realm Defenders are always taking on new members, feel free to PM a member for an invite :) Only 1 guild rule, HAVE FUN!

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to Mid M8 :wub:

As what was said above - <Realmdefenders> are there if you need a freindly guild to join. Were always recruiting.

Hope to see you around! :)

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Ordo Malleus is always recruting also, but we have gotten dangerously low on peeps lately. If not WoW steals or members, they get headhunted by larger guilds. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom