Looking for some Euro players

PBAEhero

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, Im building a new hib crew on Merlin from scratch, however I have been unable to find (due to the low quality of most US players), sufficient ppl for a full 8 man group. Im looking for some mates who can play Mornings/Afternoons GMT time. (Im GMT-8 and play evenings/mornings)

Group makeup is:
Bard
Bard
Druid
Druid
Hero
Hero
BM
Eld

Eld,Hero,Druid,Bard spots are filled. Rest are still open, looking for players who are DEDICATED, experienced and most of all have a good attitude. If your interested reply, or email me at spencerjrus@yahoo.com.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
PBAEhero said:
(due to the low quality of most US players)

Ooh i knew it :D Tis just a pbaoe group or the new "let's pbaoe and rvr!" type of thing?

PBAEhero

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
By me an American version and you've got a deal.

heh sounds fair to me. american daoc is cheap as dirt

And yes I wrote the guides on VN. Bleh I dont really consider it a trend, unless you consider rvring in 8 man groups a trend. Personally 8vs8 is the only real rvr. 8vsZerg is just RP farming. ;)

Anul

Fledgling Freddie
He is giving out free Us daoc and expension givf imho !

Riddler

Fledgling Freddie
can buy my us copy/acc/key cheap if u wanna...got a funky sc'd rr3/4 cleric and an even more funky lvl 31 necro on it :p

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Does 'good attitude' mean you can't be rude about George Bush? :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
PBAEhero said:
heh I might for a group member, only costs me like 40$ US.

Wee :D Nice way,shame i'm already stucked here too far to start anywhere else :(

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I recently began on the US servers and find it hard getting groups because I live in England. My only character so far is a 43 Frostalf Shaman on Mordred. I would be interested in grouping sometime, but real life often messes up fixed hours xp groups for me. Let me know if you have something in mind though I can play any offensive class. :)

PBAEhero

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
I recently began on the US servers and find it hard getting groups because I live in England. My only character so far is a 43 Frostalf Shaman on Mordred. I would be interested in grouping sometime, but real life often messes up fixed hours xp groups for me. Let me know if you have something in mind though I can play any offensive class. :)

What kinda hours (GMT) do you play?

Tilda

I can play from 5 - 10-11 pm GMT, but no mornings im afraid.
If you want me i'll need an account too :p

Tilda

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
maybe silly question but why not just buy a EU version of daoc and play here instead of buying 7x US version? :p

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Ethiraseth said:
maybe silly question but why not just buy a EU version of daoc and play here instead of buying 7x US version? :p
I was going to say that but, Fucking Why didnt you just think of these before :touch:

PBAEhero

Fledgling Freddie
Elcain said:
I was going to say that but, Fucking Why didnt you just think of these before :touch:

well Im on west coast of the US, so Im worried about my ping

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
PBAEhero said:
well Im on west coast of the US, so Im worried about my ping
i play USA servers and i live in the UK .. anbd the ONLY time i get any lag . is when i try run TWO TOA clients.. the ping is great no difference IMO to eu/usa servers lag :)

PBAEhero

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg QuickStix said:
i play USA servers and i live in the UK .. anbd the ONLY time i get any lag . is when i try run TWO TOA clients.. the ping is great no difference IMO to eu/usa servers lag :)

aye but US servers are on the east coast, thats an extra 3k miles for me. Maybe I will though, euro sounds like alot more fun, as well as more competetive.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
PBAEhero said:
aye but US servers are on the east coast, thats an extra 3k miles for me. Maybe I will though, euro sounds like alot more fun, as well as more competetive.
It is more competetive, but that can be a bad thing. Imo too many take the game too seriously over here compared to the US servers.

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Flesh said:
Buy me an account, and I'll be your bitch. :eek:

I'd definately take him up on that PBAE, Flesh is a great player and will provide you with hours of entertainment <fluffles Flesh>

PBAEhero

Fledgling Freddie
Ele said:
I'd definately take him up on that PBAE, Flesh is a great player and will provide you with hours of entertainment <fluffles Flesh>

I just want to play the game lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom