Looking for RvR group

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
I have posted this here to hopefully find likeminded people from all of the realms and this area seems the most logical to me.

I understand that atm FG RvR on the cluster needs some new groups and hopefully I will be able to achieve atleast one new group out of this thread, whatever realm it turns out to be.

I've been seeking to set up, or join a FG RvR guild/ group for longer than I can remember now without much luck (and I am sure I am not alone on this). I would like to use this thread to see what serious people there are, about trying to form such a group. For the interest of the thread; if you post below, please state what server/ realm/ classes you would be willing to play (the more the better) and how often you would plan to do regular RvR groups. It does not matter if you do not have a specific character yet aslong as you are willing to roll something if it is needed; the more experienced the better though of course. Obviously please be realistic in what you plan - you shouldn't say you want to play prime time (~17:00 CET - ~00:00 CET) every night, if you can only log on once a week etc. Reliability is a key factor if such an idea is going to work.

If you are interested in making such a group with me, you should be able to or atleast have plans to be able to use Ventrilo (I can arrange a server) and preferably log on most nights for RvR at around prime time, so we can have fun.

I am willing to play pretty much any class on any server (i.e. Avalon, or Cluster for example) apart from a Paladin, for a serious regular prime time group (I don't want the group giving up after 2 weeks, or players changing their mind etc. Please don't sign up for me unless you can commit). Of course, if I find 7 more willing people from these forums we can arrange what to do over Ventrilo or something (Obviously I would take the best potential 7 in my opinion to get this group working, but that doesn't stop anyone else that wants to try also). I would be on every night too of course.

I have my account set up to Alb/Exc and Hib/Pry, but if the group was to roll Mid and I was happy enough to follow I would close this account. Although it is probably worth pointing out from what I understand atleast, that Alb needs more groups; but the more willing a player is, the better.

I would also prefer to group with mature people so it's a good idea to get to know the person first with something like trial runs in RvR, or just chat on Ventrilo once enough interest is built up (if things get going). The reason for this is so that we can improve and also have fun instead of getting annoyed and logging off etc.
- If you are already a member of an active RvR group and need somebody btw, please let me know.

You can see what characters I have in my signature below and I can let you know my alts not listed; throw me a pm if you still don't trust me :p
I am definately throwing this out there, I have no idea on what sort of reaction this thread will get, but I am optimistic it will be good!
- If it interests you to know, I tried setting a similar guild up on Hib but due to players not being able to commit it was abandoned in the end.

Please post below with your main RvR characters and how much experience you have so I (and possibly other group members :)) can see who you are btw.

For those that are still interested but cannot reach what I am asking for:
Please still post below with what you are able to bring to a group and what times you can play, perhaps you may find some luck if someone finds this thread; or you can use this thread to find like minded people to your circumstances, the cluster could use more groups from I hear anyway :)

That's it, please try to keep the thread on topic so it stands a chance, thanks :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
What happends when you get a few people really intrested and you get invited to a fg ? Wil you just leave em or will you stay with the few people that want to make a group ?

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
What happends when you get a few people really intrested and you get invited to a fg ? Wil you just leave em or will you stay with the few people that want to make a group ?
The new group would take priority :)

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
My self and a couple of friends are interested in Hib/Avalon (i do like the underdog realms!). And mostly, would be willing to roll whats needed. I'd rahter not end up anywhere that has the dominant force tho.

In regards to me;

I'm one of them lovely student things, 22 years old, and can at the very least guarentee myself twice a week of an evening - however i am flexible and dependant on others would be happy to try and work about my schedule to please.

My RVR toons...

Niblet, RR6L6 Bard
Nibalot, RR5L8 Mentalist
Nibshroom, RR4L9 Animist
Nibmaster, RR2L8 BM
Stunt, RR2L8 Hero
Nibmedic, toon in process

Thats most of them, prefer the casters, however played a druid for the first time the other day and found it quite enjoyable. The tanks im not fantastic on though. Played FG rvr a little bit, mostly with NFD GG1 and GG2 on my Bard or Mentalist. Feel free to drop me a PM if i meet the standards ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom