Looking for Q3 demos

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
For some odd reason, I managed to wipe my Q3 demo folder during a PC reinstall and I`m not looking for some old Q3 demos which I´d like to see again. So far, I´ve tried the usual suspects.. esreality and cached.net. Unfortunately, esreality doesn´t have the demos I want and cached doesn´t seem to work properly.

Specifically, I´m looking for the allstars - ice climbers (pov panicore) demo from WCG 2001 (iirc) and some of the Lakerman/Blue/fatal1ty duel matches from that period.

Does anybody know a site that´s still hosting old Q3 demos? Or an ftp maybe? Or are those games really lost forever? :)

Chameleon

Fledgling Freddie
I stumbled across many old BoP (my much loved but now sadly inactive q3ctf clan) league demos on the http://www.savageuniverse.com/ site. I never liked the other mods or gametypes and didn't take much notice of the 'pro' competition, so am not sure whether they'd host what you are looking for or not. It's worth a quick look though. The other place I found lots of old stuff was by browsing through clan sites' archives - I realise that's a bit vague and could take some time, but I did find some gems :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom