Looking for people

T

Trish

I'm looking for mana chanter (full mana, need pbaoe) around levels 30-33 at the moment. Higher levels are also welcomed to make themselves known because I can use them later after we catch up.

I'm wanting to create pbaoe group for fast and fun xp. If you don't mind dying once or twice while we get our tactics smoothen out (I know how it works, just needs to be adjusted) then post here.

Group:

Mana chanter
Me
Mana eld/chanter
Bard
Druid
Druid
(mana eld/chanter)

The amount of mana elds / chanters isnt restricted. The more, the faster we kill. Druids are in for small healing of the focus shielded pet so It doesn't die. Bard is obvisously to reduce downtime, mentalist can do this also. Darkness falls would be the fastest xp but since it isn't open all the time I have many other possible hunting grounds. Contact me here or in game - Yobwoc. Signature is outdated :)

D

Danya

Why no warden? And why resistrict yourself to just a couple of classes? Isn;t it more useful to help lots of different classes level up not just pbae and healers....

V

VidX

err... I don't think that group will get fast XP, as you really need some tanks in there to stop you getting agro after the first cast.

Also, the pet focus damage shield will drain the power of the caster quite quickly.

Maybe stick in a couple of sword/shield heroes or champs, or a warden and you will have a great group :)

Warden
Hero/Champion
Hero/Champion
Mana Eldie/Enchie
Mana Eldie/Enchie
Bard
Druid
Any other class.

You will be able to take on up to 3 P+++ mobs (within reason) with this group. The Druid can be swapped for another tank or a melee shade and the Warden can heal, though the pbt will drop faster unless the bard is twisting between end and mana songs, or there is a mentalist.

B

Bodzilla

Isn't the chanter focus shield shit atm, then next patch it gets the same dps as the cabalist one, which actually makes it useful?

T

Trish

I've done this without tanks and it works out perfectly. The focus shield works and even if someone for some odd reason gets aggro target is dead before that caster is. Yes warden might prove usefull, and I was going to add a remark that maybe a NS or a ranger since they have hard time getting groups :)

For the mana regen there is mentalist or bard. Druid is for healing the pet with small heals so it stays alive long enough for casters to do the job. These tactics employed in DF will mean fast xp and fast coin. If anyone isn't up for that I'm just going to cry....

T

Trish

And yes, we can do it with tanks too. This thread was made to lure people out who know how to deploy these tactics and made themselves known so I wouldn't have to ask every tank in game if they know how to do it or every chanter are they mana specced.

V

VidX

There are quite a few mana specced enchanters out there, though most of the ones I know about are high level.

Around the lvl 20's I only know of Darimud, a member of our guild.

However, if you want to try this, I can use my shade and my bard in the group...

Will be playing them most of the weekend and I think am a bit familiar with pbaoe :)

S

Slinker

"cough" pick me , pick me . My Enchanter is full mana specced and she's at lvl 30 now :) and LFG :)

Damn prydwen forum , gets me every time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom