Looking for old friends can you help??

G

geraintdaheala1

Hi, iam looking for old pals from the keepers of the sacred nut or anyone who still knows them ....

Iam looking for nightmare, hroth , horatio, rokkenbom, pheasant, rehd ect,

please get in contact if you know these guys ...
i lost all there contact details when my computer packed in a while back and iam trying to get in touch with them again

many thanks if you have info ...

C

cogs

Pheasant is now in HDS and plays pretty regularly, rehd mainly plays his shade Skirten, now in Sylvan Blades, when hes not playing his warrior on mid/excal (cant remember name).

Hope that helps some

G

geraintdaheala1

email address would be great

If you know any e-mail addresses so i can get in touch (not playing game anymore)
this would be great !!

many thanks

J

Jonaldo

I could ask my brother, he used to be friends with most of the Nuts including yourself. He was Bone Idle the Blademaster, now playing Gatt the Animist.

K

keela is

looking for the old Elviss :(
givf elviss!

G

geraintdaheala1

cheers Jonaldo

Thanks for the info. I remember Bone well, had a good laugh with him and the nutts would be cool to catch up. Iam also looking to see if anyone has starting playing on stars wars galaxies.

cheers.

B

bone_idle

Ello Geraint. Me brother told me about this thread.

I'm still playing DAoC and still in HDS, but playing my Animist now. How ya doing. I still think of the first time we grouped at parth farm and i didnt get your last name until me brother pointed it out to me. :p

Nice to hear from you again.

Users who are viewing this thread