looking for more guilds

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
kids of war have started a new alliance and we where gonne look for more guilds.
we are mainly PVE guild doing all kind of raids
my main chars are slaap-e ( ml bg leader ), maxje ( artifact's ) , and shootandkill ( surprice raids ) every monday night a diferent surprice if all goes well the 21 th of may.
we getting a website up and a alliance house will be made.

so if your lonly guild and do not wanne play rvr all the time come and join the fun

Civ

Loyal Freddie
to be honest alb is allrdy devided enough as it is.
forming even more alliances wont contribute to the general organisation
of the realm.

just my 2 cents

jamie

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with civ
But I think Albs should just have a great big Alliance so everyone knows whats going on eg RvR raids, artie raids, ML raids and dragon raids all that stuff.
But I might be wrong some people will think thats stupid but anyway KOTRT are staying with LSOA atm :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Huge alliances with everyone in don't work.
There needs to be alliances for the different groups of people.. Some guilds don't want to be in an alliance where when asking for members of an rvr group 7 level 40 people scream mememe then get offended when they get turned down. Other guilds want alliances full of chat or containing only rvr stuff.

That said having 30 alliances all full of only 4 people each doesn't do anyone any favours either. With the current population having 5 or 6 alliances would probably work well. I've got a feeling there's way more than that at the moment tho!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Agreed.

Alb should split into 3 major alliances, one for mainly the pve orientated guilds, another for the zergy/friendly banter type guiolds and one for the serious 8 vs 8ers.

Then just have a few people contacting each alliance when Alb plans a keep raid/defence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom