Looking for ML7 grp steps...

Sarisir

Fledgling Freddie
As title says, need them steps on cabby... anyone doin them plz consider including me :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Yet another ML7 grp step thread and yet another declaration of interest from me on my Theurgist...

Wonder if I'll get on this one if it happens :(

Almao

Fledgling Freddie
My caby needs that too :) (I can bring my fop-bot for help too)

Hennegar

Fledgling Freddie
and since I need them on my heretic and friar, we have at least six, possibly 7 with the FoP bot (which will be handy to have along).

I can bring a FoP cleric too (as well as my friar) if needed.

How about Thursday evening, around 8pm UK time?

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Do need it on my Cabby Baconbut... have to see if i am not doing anything that night :D

Hennegar

Fledgling Freddie
So do we want to do this or not?

We seem to have a good mix of classes (tanks, healers, casters) interested, so why not give it a go?

I have done these steps a few times before (but am no expert) and can revise any strategy needed. However, it will be a group effort, with everyone needing to work together for us to succeed.

If we can't go tomorrow (Thursday 20th) as suggested, it will have to be next week as I am not really around at predictable times this weekend.

Please post if you are still interested.

Sarisir

Fledgling Freddie
Aye lets give it a go. Meet Volc haven / prydwen thursday 20th at 9 CET, will be there on jerolas-p

Deamonic (pally)
Dakkath (theurg)
Almao (cabby)
Jerolas (cabby)
Cernow (arms)
Hennegar (cleric and friar)
baconbut (cabby)

I'll bring the glove needed to get 7.1 credit, got it stuffed in vault already :p

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Sarisir said:
Aye lets give it a go. Meet Volc haven / prydwen thursday 20th at 9 CET, will be there on jerolas-p

Deamonic (pally)
Dakkath (theurg)
Almao (cabby)
Jerolas (cabby)
Cernow (arms)
baconbut (cabby)

I'll bring the glove needed to get 7.1 credit, got it stuffed in vault already :p

dont need the glove, port, and run to the pillar of lava credit done:). or are you going the gimp way?

Hennegar

Fledgling Freddie
Sarisir said:

Deamonic (pally)
Dakkath (theurg)
Almao (cabby)
Jerolas (cabby)
Cernow (arms)
baconbut (cabby)

I have a guild mate interested in coming along too (Galaeth, S/S Armsman) if we have space in the group.

My cleric can stay out of group for FoP and Rez on the encounters, as she already has credit.

The comment from psyco about the glove is correct. We can prt in and run to the room for credit, without having to use the glove.

Sarisir

Fledgling Freddie
okidoki, just thought the 7.7 mob would be too hard for us (done the steps before where we tried porting in and died) But if that's easier, then by all means, lets try that.

We need the healing from the cleric... a friar, unless heal specced, wont be able to keep us up. But can try... I'm not fussed.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Sarisir said:
okidoki, just thought the 7.7 mob would be too hard for us (done the steps before where we tried porting in and died) But if that's easier, then by all means, lets try that.

We need the healing from the cleric... a friar, unless heal specced, wont be able to keep us up. But can try... I'm not fussed.

did the groupsteps yester day with this setup

1.Reaver (Luciffer)
2.Cleric (played by Luciffer)
3.Icewizard (Izzynus)
4.Cleric (Played by izzynus)
5.Paladin (Flesh)
6.Infil (Maddox, me)
7.Infil (Dmoskus)
8.Cabby (Arrochar)

with this setup where both clerics were played by some in group we did 7.7 with NO problem, to bad he dropped 3 2h axes and NO shields QQ

Sarisir

Fledgling Freddie
Hope the ppl listed in grp list have read the thread and will show up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom