looking for members

Billie thekid

Fledgling Freddie
hi all
i looking for people who intrested to start a guild called legends off midgard.its one off oldest guild on excal.server.we plan to spend most time rvr when time left go drop hunts .start to lvl 0 to 50 balanced charaters when we with anough people to do so.we are not casual players we have other lifes only to play games only.we have forum so you can read and type,get updates for meeting events.
you intrested to join social freindly guild who more based to have fun in the game.so pm me billie in game our dighse, haltaf.
cheers

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
legends oF midgard

off = not on.. :p

at least spell guildname right if you create it ;)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
reborn said:
I thought this was an english forum.

Says the one who doesn't realise there's a capital E in England.

There was nothing wrong with his English; get your supposed 'I'm so perfect' attitude away from people whos primary language isn't English.

Edit:

I hate pathetic n00bs who need to come online and flame people because their English isn't perfect.

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
wasnt a flame from my side, just the little spelling-nazi in me that came out /blush

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Mordur said:
wasnt a flame from my side, just the little spelling-nazi in me that came out /blush

damn right u need to do /blush cause u got pwned:fluffle:

Billie thekid

Fledgling Freddie
this post his meant for clastonbury server:)
i'm from belguim .and about my english try do my best so everyone could read it, and succeed in it:)

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
never claimed that you didnt ;)

im from antwerp myself btw :D

living

Fledgling Freddie
Billie thekid said:
...we are not casual players we have other lifes only to play games only... ...you intrested to join social freindly guild who more based to have fun in the game....

Make up your mind? ;> Either casual or not.

I take it you meant casual from start and simply mis-typed it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom