looking for klops and kleps

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
2 named cyclops that drop some items i need :)

could some body give me more info on them where to find them

greetings barrin

MrBic

Part of the furniture
You need to die on kertom to spawn them..

you go to cyclops eye shield and go up the ramp without killing the cyclops below it. kill all the statues that come to life then start on kertom.
When kertom is at 5% you shoud die, this should make a cyclops run up the ramp and hopefully kill kertom.
The cyclops will run off to the Southish, it will spawn kleps and klops on the hill S of cyclops enc

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
managed to make them spawn once.

First make sure you leave the cyclopses at the base of the ramp before going in though ( the neutral ones).
Then go kill Kertom - when you come out they'll attack, if you die to them then one of them runs off with the shield, spawning kleps/klops soon after.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
If yo die to kertom and let the cyclop kill him kleps and klops will spawn every time

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
you 2 are the best reps for you 2 thx

greeting barrin

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
MrBic said:
If yo die to kertom and let the cyclop kill him kleps and klops will spawn every time

ahh we tried dying to kertom but the cyclops didn't run in for us :) might try it again sometime (cept we already have the eyeballs ;))

Probably best to try getting the cyclopses to kill kertom first - and failing that die to cyclopses (since trying it the other way around is a bit tricky ;))

It was only the person carrying the shield that died to the cyclopses as well - so you don't need your entire group to wipe.

Also let the cyclops who suddenly has a shield on get away else he won't be able to spawn kleps/klops.

Tosi

Fledgling Freddie
So that's why cyclops eye been down lately and i've not been able to kill klepsklops :>

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
key is that "the one cyclops" is up, u can try to make em spawn and see no cyclops run up because he's down

also a tip for pet classes on kleps/klops themselves, if u do em 1 by 1 they occasionally mezz the pet and charging for u
so its best to take em all on ur pet (makes mezz break insta) or have a demezzer at hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom