Looking for: Hib/Avalon player

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
So it happend.. One of our ppl that moved to Avalon decided that Prydwen should be the server where he should put in his efforts. The reasons and motives for this are very noble and we wish him the best of luck and will be looking forward to fight together with him again some day :)

This leaves us with 1 spot open though.. The bard. We are currently working on our mains and all spots are taken except the Bard which above person had originally filled. Its not to late to join the train and we will try do our best to help out.
Atm we have 3 lvl animists lvl'ed to 50 on our bb accounts, 1 bb and 1 warden in main group also 50. We working on second wave now.
What we are looking for, is a person that can show the dedication and willingness to see this through. NO slacking around! It is not gonna be a free ride to lvl 50. Goal is to get 50, get toa'ed and kick ass in rvr ( or get farmed over and over.. :p )

So if YOU think you have the skills and patience to drive around in bard form leading a bunch of rvr freaks on a very rvr active server then drop me a pm.

Things that could help in a application:

- Good reputation
- Experienced rvr'er
- Someone we know
- Motivated and dedicated
- Wants to play bard ;)
- BB account
- Ok comp, so you dont lag from here to hell when it gets zergy :p

Even though you think you lack some of this, then feel free to pm anyways. If you dont get a reply then you havent been invited. I imagine we will have found our new bard within the next few days..

Thank you :)

/edit

We plan to xp/toa/rvr on tues,wednes,thursdays and saturday/sunday when able from 20-24. Also the weekends we will try and get as much pve up and running during the day hours

Shallan

Fledgling Freddie
And ill put in bonus words for anyone who gives me all over body massage!!!

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
maybe you should ask divious, he's rr6 ml10 fully toad, but testing wow i think.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Playing bard in on an active server with an active and competitive guild rawks bloody arse, take my word for it!

You should all go for it instantly ;)

If only it wasn't for the lvl'ing and more importantly (as in way worse) the toa'ing part :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'm going to be personally healing you, so you will be nearly invincible! :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
having a set group on a busy server seems incredibly nice, shame you have the single last spot id consider free atm :)

would be up for it if the people are right, but i don't know anyone playing :mad:

except belomar whose evul side i saw today! :(

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
We plan to xp/toa/rvr on tues,wednes,thursdays and saturday/sunday when able from 20-24. Also the weekends we will try and get as much pve up and running during the day hours

It sure doesn't suit everyone :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Vodkafairy said:
having a set group on a busy server seems incredibly nice, shame you have the single last spot id consider free atm :)

would be up for it if the people are right, but i don't know anyone playing :mad:

except belomar whose evul side i saw today! :(

vf,i was thinking of rolling mid on ava, only spots that i consider free are healers tho ;/

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
sorc/theurg would be most fun for me :) leadership position is what i miss on exc, but re-toa'ing a bard on a crap server is just useless :/

and started on hib all over again.. well.. doubts doubts!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
sorc/theurg would be most fun for me :) leadership position is what i miss on exc, but re-toa'ing a bard on a crap server is just useless :/

and started on hib all over again.. well.. doubts doubts!

make alb/avalon grp and gank those prydrwunorz

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, we think we got what we were after.. :) Again, thx to all those who applied.. once again a hard descision! :drink:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
Ok, we think we got what we were after.. :) Again, thx to all those who applied.. once again a hard descision! :drink:

Pfft bet you'd take anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom