Looking For Guilds

E

Easdown

ok after a couple of weeks ive been in a guild on my own, now i want a guild where i can talk to peeps as im getting quite bored, i got four chars that i want guilded, ill list em and if anyone wants em then ill join,

Easdown 50 Hero looking for a guild with a lot of rvr

Eas 44 Chanter looking for lots of xp

Lelalia 34 mana Mentalist looking for lots of xp

Ibien 44 Druid full nurture rest nature, looking for xp

thx to anyone that wants me ;)

T

Tyka

Well what do you offer to a guild? Why would anyone want you ? Just an idea when looking for something, all guilds can rvr alot.

I think you should also write what you need from a guild more than rvr, tell them what you can do to improve things there etc etc.

Joining some guilds are a big thing, I don't know your aims, but would like to know :)

E

Easdown

already got an application form on vigilance forum thx,

well tyka in answer to your question i reckon i can bring friendship and humour and stuff like that to the guild, plus the added bonus's from my chars you just pwn tbh :p i want a guild for the friendship really but i also wanna lvl my chars cause they just dont get to xp enough

O

oblivion_6

imo just join a guild that has peeps you talk to and get on with

fuck application forms thats just l33test wannabies strokin their knobs over how good they think they are

N

-Nuked-

yea, fuck joining pdc :D they have scottish people :scared:

E

Easdown

last three guilds i have been in have been with peeps i talk to and get on with and all 3 disbanded, now all my mates spread all over, most into vigilance which i cant get into, now you see my dilemma

E

Event

Originally posted by oblivion_6
imo just join a guild that has peeps you talk to and get on with

fuck application forms thats just l33test wannabies strokin their knobs over how good they think they are

Not again m8 plz

S

shadybrack

I will say 1 thing b4 this starts again, obli went out 2nite, came back drunk and was chatting away on vent for ages made me laugh anyway :p

S

spankya

BoH and PDC seem to be nice guilds and fairly active in RvR and exp. Ofcourse there are other guilds, but those 2 are just a few suggestions. Depends what kind of guild you want mate. Well you are a bloody nice chap, helpful, friendly & active, should be an asset to any guild :) Although ya stinky ass might put poeple off :p

A

Asq

Originally posted by Easdown
last three guilds i have been in have been with peeps i talk to and get on with and all 3 disbanded, now all my mates spread all over, most into vigilance which i cant get into, now you see my dilemma
Can't not respond to the fact that most of your _friends_ are in Vigi... but you cannot??? Friends???

If you are still looking, contact me this evening and we'll have a chat :)

E

Easdown

dunno what you mean asq but some of my friends got in cause they were already mates with the Gm diabien, but im not so i dont get the same special treatment :p

L

leorin

Who wanna join Vigilance anyhow ^^ , biggest nub zerg guild on excal.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by leorin

like all the guilds you started that died after 2 weeks?

fcking realm/guild/group hopper.

E

Easdown

bah i had no idea that this would turn into such a flame/whine thread...

i was just trying to make my game more enjoyable

U

uncle_sal

Check your PM´s Easdown... i want no real part in this thread :p and Leorin... :fluffle:

E

Event

So?

You will never even imagine the pleasure total noobs get from being #1 on exc last week :D

B

barevoose

biggest nub zerg

Remember Elvis 50th season Infiltrator R6L8 albion/excal
Leorin Frostnova 50th season Wizard RR6x albion/excal
Remeem Illusion 50th season mercenary RR3x albion/excal

nuff said tbh, an alb calling others nub zergers lol.

S

spankya

Someone got pwnd ^^ :lol:

A

Asq

Originally posted by Easdown
dunno what you mean asq but some of my friends got in cause they were already mates with the Gm diabien, but im not so i dont get the same special treatment :p
In that case... I feel for you Eas :) If you need a shoulder instead... lemme know :D

L

leorin

** please use english **

u moderator nubbers i wrote a msg here in swedish wasnt aimed for u so no need to read it .. just dont fk about , and change it to this..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom