Looking for guild :)

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
Heya peeps

Im a highlander with brown hair and blue eyes, trained in the arts of healing. I do accusationally buff abit and might even buff strip when i feel like it.
I enjoy rock music (got Monster Magnet on atm) and a cold beer while playing and will there for mainly stay quiet on ts. If your so unlucky that i forget to mute the mic, i apologise now, but nature werent nice to me when handing out pwetty voices.

I enjoy the realm vs realm aspect of the game, gave up on the pve stuff few years ago. I prefer the set grps, but in these dark times, ill settle for a pug as well.

I got abit of rvr experience but im certainly no master of the art. But i try my best and rarely get angry when i die. But as im trying to quit my nasty smoking happit, i cant make any promises.

Any chance of an invite somewhere?
Any guild in need of a back up cleric ?

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Sparta ftw ..
b110.gif

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
lo m8

I am sad that you left the DA grp and i hope you find another good rvr guild.

cu in game

George

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
You know you're always wanted :)

As if....i always spend hours yelling for a grp and sending Pm's with my cleric,and when i need to log then everyone wants me...so good luck:)

P.S. U dont really need a guild to find grps..

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
As you know I can't promise fixed RvR, just good old fashioned fun.

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
Its ok maddam u can come join my new hib guild! ;D I'll look after u i promise :)

RaviroT

Fledgling Freddie
I just need to say 3 maybe 4 things! :)

1 HL clerics ftw! ;) hæhæ..
2 Can't find grps with cleric.. eh have nevver had that problem..
3 Maddam is an awesome healer..! :)

Gl with finding a new guild ! :) dont know why u left DA, but i joined DA 2 days before i went on holiday.. but i will problary get to know why you left when i get back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom