Looking for Guild

Martok

Part of the furniture
Hello guys thats right im looking for a guild and some rvr, anyone who would like a rr9l1 merc a fully toaed rr2 cabby fully taoed heretic, please drop me a line.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Agreed...

If U need a merc, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Mart <3

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I believe my guild's RvR set group have been searching for someone with an opted merc as thier main recently.

We do have several mercs, most of em RR5 or 6, but these people also have other opted char's that they end up having to play alot of the time instead (clerics and the like), and so another merc would be a welcomed addition to our ranks :)

If you're interested let me know either via PM ingame or on here :) my chars are in my Sig.

If you'd like to learn a little more about our guild first, visit www.drakan-templars.com and take a look around :)

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
If you're interested let me know either via PM ingame or on here :) my chars are in my Sig.
[/url] and take a look around :)

as far as i know the server meage havent ment we can join guilds acress the server... nore make /as bigger by inviteing cross servers...

Hope u find a nice guild:cheers:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ahhh didnt see he was on prydwen :) ahh well good luck finding a guild then mate :)

too used to alb/excal and alb/pryd being seperate :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom