Looking for Guild!

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Good morning folks

A very long time ago I played Hibernia once when I first started the game as an enchanter which didnt get very high then later as a Bard called Wych who did reach 50, some of you may remember or not. I did use to know some very old timers from Hib however my memory has faded slightly with my long break from the game and they might not be playing anymore so will see if I find them in game :).

I am looking for a guild on Hibernia Excal. I have just gotten myself Catacombs and resubbed to Dark Age, tho my Bard doesn't exsist anymore.

I don't really need help levelling thanks to Cata and I can transfer cash fairly easily from Prydwen so I am not looking to gain what I can from a guild then leave. What I am looking for are several aspects: (1) Most importantly a mature fun atmosphere (I am no spring chicken but can play hard) (2) An active Guild that will help folk with gaming aspects for example gaining artifacts, though just as equally expect help from it's membership. (3) I do enjoy giving the enemy a good smacking so RvR is also an aspect of the game I have always enjoyed.

If anyone here can suggest a nice guild or if infact you are recruiting post here or PM on Freddies.

Hope you are well :)

Cheers

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Oh aye but the RR5+ Level 50+ requirement kinda puts me in a bad situation :). I'll give it a go tho :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hi if you PM 1 of Ilfirin Arda I'm sure you will get an Invite.

Nice Friendly guild probably suit you needs atm while you get back to being a Hibbie :)

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom